Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2010 Dodge Caliber that I have run out of options on what could be wrong with it.

I am attaching a series of short videos that demonstrates how I have tried to troubleshoot so far based on things from the forums.

I am having issues with the AC controls not turning on. I have tried a number of things and not sure what to check next.

After shorting the battery cables, I'm still not getting any response from the control panel in the car.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Thanks again

George

Registered
Hello, we are dealing with the same exact problem today. Our 2011 Dodge Caliber Heat makes that clicking noise all the time when we try to turn the heat 馃敟 on. There is absolutely no heat at all not even engine heat!
So my glove box is off and I need to buy a new recirculation motor.
I wanted to watch your videos to make sure I get it all... I want to see what your talking about on the driver's side.
Did you see the USB in or around Glove box? Do you know what it is for or where it goes? It is the only USB that is live even when car is off, I was slightly zapped! is it for u - connect? Does it go behind the radio because there is no cut out for it in glove box. Is there a light in glove box?
My email is [email protected] if you can share the videos... I would greatly appreciate it.
ALL THE QUESTIONS I HAVE ASKED ARE NOT ALL FOR YOU, I FIGURE OTHERS MAY HAVE ANSWERS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts