Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my car washed yesterday after two weeks in a dust bowl of Fallon, NV and noticed someone smacked my car right on the front pasenger side wheel well. Lift a nice little dent and some white paint transfer. Had to have smacked it good. Didn't really notice it till after it was washed, so don't know when in the last two weeks it happened. Had to have been a door opening into it, but like I said, not sure when it would have happened.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Damn man, sorry to hear , I know the feeling all to well. I make an extra effort when I have the Caliber or the Buick to park way out where noone is.

·
Registered
142 Posts
It's gonna happen.... You will get through this. I have 2 dings already, one on each side. Happens when you have to park in a parking deck for work.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Has my wife been over there?
She just put a 3" down to the metal scratch in my door this morning and my son took a small gouge out of the bumper on sat filying his stupid RC helicopter in the driveway. Geesh I cant wait till she gets her new nitro :mad:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sooner or later I know I'm gonna get a scratch or door ding. But I'm trying to prolong as long as I can. That's way I park WAY on the other ends of parking lots. The walk wan't kill me.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yea, but dont you hate it when you park at the far end of the lot where nobody parks, and when you come back to your car, somebody has parked beside you anyway!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
.50 said:
Yea, but dont you hate it when you park at the far end of the lot where nobody parks, and when you come back to your car, somebody has parked beside you anyway!
LOOOL yeah thats always bothered me. You can park in the very last space in a row of empty spaces at the absolute farthest point from the store and there is that guy that will for some reason park next to you. I have even gone as far as to park dead on the line taking up 2 spaces and still had someone park next to me taking 2 spaces as well!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Fingernipp said:
LOOOL yeah thats always bothered me. You can park in the very last space in a row of empty spaces at the absolute farthest point from the store and there is that guy that will for some reason park next to you. I have even gone as far as to park dead on the line taking up 2 spaces and still had someone park next to me taking 2 spaces as well!
LOL,

Yeah that really makes me laugh. Esp. when it's some P.O.S. parked next to me. Why would they want to park far away ??

·
Registered
203 Posts
All I know was that I was a little more than ticked off when I saw that ding there. I mean yes I know its just a car... but damn.... That is my baby...

Also where in the world was this other person parking to hit the wheel well like that... damn.......

Some people.. sheesh!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts