Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well still nothing on our Marine Blue Pearl R/T.
This is crazy.......ordered April 1st.

Wilson
Ontario, Canada

·
Registered
911 Posts
For some reason, it seems like Canadian orders take longer. Don't ask me why, but it just seems that way. I hope you get it soon. Right now it appears as if they're currently making SXT's as everyone who had an SXT on order has either gone to D status, or D-1, or already had theirs build and/or shipped. I don't know if they'll make SXT's and R/T's at the same time or not. I would think they could with all of those fancy robots making the cars. There's not that much of a difference between an SXT and an R/T model.

Dealers around here mostly have SXT's now when they used to have SE's and R/T's.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Wow, that *is* patient... I'm sure you'll like it when you get it. Me, I was lucky to find the one I wanted at a dealer not too far away and bought it off the lot! Hope you get your new ride soon!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's my girlfriend that has the patience. I told her to choose
one off the lot somewhere but she wants a blue R/T,
which we have not seen one around here yet.

Wilson

·
Registered
101 Posts
wow, i wouldnt of been able to wait that long! that takes some skill!! :D hopefully it will be well worth the wait!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is her car. As a matter of fact it will be her very "FIRST" brand
new car in her whole life. So it will be special for sure.
I am waiting to order a SRT Caliber next spring. That will be my
car.

Wilson
Ontario Canada

·
Registered
70 Posts
Maybe thats why I feel the way I do about my order....I have never owned a BRAND NEW car...and I'm 41. I have always had used. This will be my very first BRAND NEW car...and I cant wait to get it....my long wait is giving me ulsers....but in the mean time I think about how I will make it look pretty when I get it...hang in there...keep saying "It will be worth the wait" :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just ordered my caliber last sat. and salesman told me 8 weeks. How do you find out about order status? Thanks for any info, Kirbs

·
Registered
911 Posts
Your salesman lied! No way in hell are you getting your Caliber in 8 weeks. More like 12 to 16 weeks if you dealer has an allocation to order a Caliber for July which I doubt they do this late into the month.

To get your order status, you need your VON or VIN. Since you just ordered you may or may not be able to get your VON (Vehicle Order Number) and I would find it hard to believe you can get your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) yet. Then you can either Private Message playB0Y42 and give him your VON and he may be able to track your order.

OR

You can call the Dodge Info Center and give them your VON. The number for them is 1-800-992-1997. They may or may not always know the status of your order because their computers aren't updated everyday. Sometimes you'll get someone who doesn't know anything and you have to call back. You'll have to go through a few menus to get to a talking person. I think the menu sequence is 6, 2, 1, 2, 0, 1 or something like that to get to a talking person.

You will need to be extremely patient. I guarantee you won't see your Caliber until early to mid September. But I tell ya...it will be well worth the wait so stay there... Keep your eyes peeled too as you just might find one you like on a dealer lot somewhere and save you the pain of waiting 12 to 16 weeks.

What did you order? SE, SXT, R/T? Any options? Color?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts