Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I'am from Germany and I ordered as one of the first in Germany my black SXT Sport 2.0 last week.

I have to wait now a looong looong time! :(
I'am really looking forward to get the car, reading all the threads in here, looking all the pictures.... :D

In Germany there are only a few information in the internet - no forums in this size! So I will visit you when I've got questions! :cool:

Also the Dodge Caliber is the first time that dodge is selling a car in Germany! Nobody here knows this company until the caliber was in a few adds....

greets from Stuttgart in the south of Germany,
Heiko

·
Registered
384 Posts
Congratulations on the order! I hope the wait goes by quickly!

I have aunts and uncles and other family in Butzbach, Germany. Is that far from you?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
typ-apple said:
greets from Stuttgart in the south of Germany,
Heiko
Greetings Heiko and congratulations! May the next four months go quickly.

typ-apple said:
Also the Dodge Caliber is the first time that dodge is selling a car in Germany! Nobody here knows this company until the caliber was in a few adds....
Interesting. Hope the Caliber in Deutschland does good!

My brother-in-law's family has an exchange student from Munich. She's having fun here.

So, is there a Daimler-Chrysler Building somewhere in Stuttgart? Isn't that were the headquarters are?

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Congrats Heiko!!:) Welcome to caliberforums!:)

Hope that we can be of help when/ if you need it!

Stop here often and you may become wacked like me....:D

Definately post pictures when you receive it!:D:D;):cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi!

Thanks to all for the nice welcome! ;)

@katiescaliber: Butzbach ist not far away....maybe one hour with the car! A really nice place!

@got: Right, Stuttgart is the headquarter! In Stuttgart-Untertürkheim the motors are builded and in Sindelfingen (30 min away) S-class, E-class, C-class are manufacted.

Last week the new Mercedes museum opened in Stuttgart - because in 10 days the soccer worldcup starts in germany! A great building, look at the picture Really amazing!:

@superbang: Oh, in Germany a lot of people name Heiko... :D 4 month is long long time...:rolleyes: I think my car looks like yours, is this also a SRX Sport? Have you got some more pictures? I love the colour grill - much better than the chrome!

@xtreme Thunders: Thank you. Of course I will post pictures! :eek:

--> SORRY TO ALL FOR MY NOT PERFECT ENGLISH :D :D :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Don't worry about your English! There are plenty of native English speakers who cannot make a sentence work as well as you have!

Congrats on your purchase! I'm quite excited for you.

Tiff

·
Registered
746 Posts
muzzysgirl said:
Don't worry about your English! There are plenty of native English speakers who cannot make a sentence work as well as you have!

Congrats on your purchase! I'm quite excited for you.

Tiff
hahahaa!! how true much is the you say thing Tiff! make sense you do!

but really, i have a few pics of my 50 CAL right here my friend!
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/superbang/my 50 CAL/

oh yeah and don't forget to put yourself on the map over here!

http://www.frappr.com/caliberownersworldwide

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes superbang - this is like my car!!!! Only interieur will be silver in my car.
Also a funny movie!!!

Are these the 18" Dodge wheels??

Oh I can't wait to get this vehicle!!!!!! :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
506 Posts
hey man i'm stationed in dexheim near mainz stuttgart is a way away for me... i'll have my caliber next month but i ordered in december... american specs

·
Registered
64 Posts
mudstone said:
hey man i'm stationed in dexheim near mainz stuttgart is a way away for me... i'll have my caliber next month but i ordered in december... american specs
Hey Mudstone,

Dexheim...huh? I was stationed there from 1983-1985. 8th ID, 12th Engineers. You really do need a car out there. Is it still nothing but vinyards all around you? I had a car when I lived there, but spent a lot more time riding the Pass Van to Neirstein to get the train. I did a lot of drinking back then and driving wasn't a good idea. Good Luck with the Caliber and enjoy Winefest season, make sure you get to the fest in Guntersblum(sp?), it was one of the best.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh no!!!! :-( Bad news from U.S. ...

My Caliber 2.0 CVT sport will come in January2007.....now I haven't got a car for more than 6 month!!! F***!!! :-(

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's Well Worth The Wait, POST PIC"S WHEN YOU GET IT!

·
Registered
901 Posts
typ-apple said:
Oh no!!!! :-( Bad news from U.S. ...
My Caliber 2.0 CVT sport will come in January2007.....now I haven't got a car for more than 6 month!!! F***!!! :-(
:eek: January?? That's a crazy long wait...

Did you perhaps order any options that are not currently in production? Sometimes "late availability" options can be ordered very far in advance, even though they won't be built for some time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NOTHING special....only a black SXT sport 2.0 CVT!

If yo order now, you get the Caliber in 10 or 12 month!

·
Registered
506 Posts
giantzzz yea it's still vineyards alllllll around nothing for miles... we take a cab to neirstein constantly actually lol i do a bit of drinking myself... need my car that way i can drive to mainz park for free by the river and then walk to scrooges and irish pub... i have a german friend who lives out there in mainz so i just crash there... any ideas of where to travel to? any little insider tips that i may not have discovered yet?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am still waiting for my Caliber, now already 5 month!

My dealer has no idea when the car will arrive....

I guess in January 07 - so 8 month waiting!!!!! :-(
And even this is NOT SURE!!!

*cry*

·
Registered
19 Posts
i ordered mine 2.0 SXT in August, and im gonna get it in April or even in May :( so dont expect 2much
edit: Im from Finland

1 - 20 of 26 Posts