Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Just wanted to tell you guys that my salesman called me today and told me that my car should be here by wednesday and tha I could go and pick it up thursday or friday.... yoooohooo.....

finally...

4 more days!!!!!:):D:p

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Good for you! My question would be why not Wednesday? Followed by "don't let anyone drive my car". A few of the guys on the 300 board asked their salesman to call as soon as the truck arrived so they could snap pics of it on the truck and being unloaded... cool shots for the scrapbook. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like a good idea hemee, I called him c what happens... jeje

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Good for you! My question would be why not Wednesday? Followed by "don't let anyone drive my car". A few of the guys on the 300 board asked their salesman to call as soon as the truck arrived so they could snap pics of it on the truck and being unloaded... cool shots for the scrapbook. :)
I am going to do that I think....Caliber scrap book is a good idea!:):):D:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Denver, but I am picking up my Caliber in Kellogg, ID at the end of July, driving to Vegas for a week, dropping a girl off in Phoenix, then back to Denver through Santa Fe. I hope that train isn't late, really kill the road trip.

·
Registered
911 Posts
You guys are obsessed! Taking pics of a car while its being unloaded off the truck? Following the truck down the road to the dealer? Like a kid a Christmas Eve! :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
oh man i want to take pics of mine coming off the boat.. and out of the crate and put on the truck and taken off the truck and delivered to meeeee!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
orangecalibersxt said:
You guys are obsessed! Taking pics of a car while its being unloaded off the truck? Following the truck down the road to the dealer? Like a kid a Christmas Eve!
Yea, and if it was a convertible - the guys would insist that it be TOPLESS!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts