Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking for a 5 speed? Campbellford Chrysler on Hwy 30, 15 min. north of the 401 has a Solar Yellow SXT Sport with yellow seat inserts, conveniece package, security package. speed control and all the Sport package stuff......They also have a Black and a Steel Blue SXT, both of these with the CVT tranny. Phone # for dealer is 705 653 1210. Easy 1 1/2 hr drive from Toronto, 3 hr from Quebec border.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My daughter and her boyfriend were here for the weekend from Toronto. He has just started a new job as a Union Organizer and was looking for a new car. He said he wanted a standard not an automatic. I told him the dealer down the road still had a yellow 5 sp. We drove down and he must have fell in love with it because she just phoned and said that he leased it today over the phone. The dealer has a Steel Blue SE with CVT and an Orange R/T with everything in stock.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drove down to Toronto last Thursday and picked up my daughters boyfriend to pick up his Yellow SXT Sport 5 Speed. He's loving it, especially since it also had the Bum Warmer seat which we didn't notice when we first looked at it. A couple of pictures on link.http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/xlimodriver/yellow%205speed/

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He loves the car. I've got to get him to log onto the Forum if he finds the time. He's working 24/7 with his new job. Maybe my daughter can post some stuff. If you notice the car is not at the same dealer as I first posted a few weeks ago. The dealer in Norwood, where I bought my Marine Blue in May also owns the Campbellford dealership and 2 more in Peterborough. I had problems with the service dept. so I had them ship the car to the other dealer. Not too popular with the salesmen in town but .... Who Cares.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Solar Yellow SXT Sport just arrived at dealer in town, loaded, CvT, 2L, conv, security, seat heaters and MusicGate. HWY 30, in town.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts