Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you go to the Dodge website and search for inventory, Calibers (at least in Colorado) are now listed with a $500 cash allowance. It's not listed on the site's list on incentives, only if you search for inventory. I'm talking to my dealer about it to see if I can get it applied to the Caliber I ordered.

It is listed on the Motor Trend website, but not on some other popular sites, like Edmunds.

Just wanted to let you all know in case it can save someone a bit of cash.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know that in the Noth East ther is a $500 Cash back on calibers when you pick up the car. it only lasts till 11/30.

As for applying it to your order, only if you take delivery in the time frame of the insentive. I was told that I had a loalty insentive comming to me, but when I picked up the car (after 17 weeks of waiting) I asked about that and the finance guy said may be when I orderd but not now

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually am supposed to pick up my Caliber tonight - after 15 weeks of waiting. They actually told me it would be here last week, but the shipment was late for some reason. I guess the incentive - which wasn't offered last week - makes up for that.

My dealer told me that if you ordered a Caliber while an incentive was being offered, you would get that incentive (there were none when I ordered). OR if an incentive was available when you get the car, you can get that one. Maybe he was just really happy to get a Caliber order.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts