Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D My Caliber has finally made its way to the dealer this afternoon after an agonizingly difficult 7 week wait. However, I know for many of you this is much shorter than the 3 or 4 months many waited earlier on in the year.

The dealer is installing some aftermarket accessories as we speak and I'll be taking delivery of the car Wednesday when I finalize my insurance and bank auto loan.

Pics coming soon..........

I've never been so excited in my life!

-MJ

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UN4GTBL said:
sounds good cant wait for the pics! wat aftermarket stuff you adding to it?

I got the Mopar spoiler, front air deflector, sunroof deflector, and fuel filler door.

·
Registered
294 Posts
mikeyg4l said:
I got the Mopar spoiler, front air deflector, sunroof deflector, and fuel filler door.
I hope the install was free cuz the install on what you listed is pretty easy. Although, (?) if installed by the dealer, they should be covered under the same guarentee as the car ( that's how it was with Toyota many moons ago)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
xcanuk said:
I hope the install was free cuz the install on what you listed is pretty easy. Although, (?) if installed by the dealer, they should be covered under the same guarentee as the car ( that's how it was with Toyota many moons ago)
Yeah the install was definitely free! They even gave me a discount on the products. Great dealer service!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts