Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47895#post47895

Click on the link above for more details on how you can be credited back to your credit card $75 if you take photos of Eibach springs installed that you bought from MP on your car.

That means you can get the springs for $155 !!!! This is the cheapest price for Eibach springs anywhere on the planet, guaranteed.

Check out the thread, and call MP to get a set ordered !

1-877-247-6366 toll free !

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unoriginalusername said:
someone jump on this.. and post the pics :)
This offer still stands, and we have the springs in stock as well !!

We'll ship them immediately by Fedex, give us a call and lets get a set mailed off to you, AND youll save some cash !

·
Registered
650 Posts
This offer still stands, and we have the springs in stock as well !!

We'll ship them immediately by Fedex, give us a call and lets get a set mailed off to you, AND youll save some cash !

I'm bringing this back from the dead. I know its 2 years later (LMAO) but does this offer still stand. :jester:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
x2 ... does this offer still stand if so i might do it

·
Registered
650 Posts
wow, i had to look at the date on this twice
lol. I know right.

What do you think about Eibachs Mitsuwa? Would you go that route at all. Black_CSRT4 and I are having that dilemma where we dont know if we want to go Coilovers and spend some major money, which we almost have saved up, or go springs and save money but only have a one inch drop. Everyone elses opinion is welcomed.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
lol. I know right.

What do you think about Eibachs Mitsuwa? Would you go that route at all. Black_CSRT4 and I are having that dilemma where we dont know if we want to go Coilovers and spend some major money, which we almost have saved up, or go springs and save money but only have a one inch drop. Everyone elses opinion is welcomed.
What do you do with your car??? If you are going to be racing it all the time, than I probably go coilovers... I am going to go the eibach springs route this summer because you don't have to adjust them all the time... also I am not going to be autoX with mine...therefore a little lower will help with the turning ability of this beast... The full coilovers are moreso made for race purposes from what the SRT engineers say.... so might be a little extreme for me...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
What do you do with your car??? If you are going to be racing it all the time, than I probably go coilovers... I am going to go the eibach springs route this summer because you don't have to adjust them all the time... also I am not going to be autoX with mine...therefore a little lower will help with the turning ability of this beast... The full coilovers are moreso made for race purposes from what the SRT engineers say.... so might be a little extreme for me...

well we mostly DD our cars ... but we do go to the drag strip once in a while

GOD DAMN IT WHY DO THE COILOVERS HAVE TO BE SO MUCH MONEY .... I WISH WE COULD HAVE A GROUP BUY ON THESE THINGS.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
well we mostly DD our cars ... but we do go to the drag strip once in a while

GOD DAMN IT WHY DO THE COILOVERS HAVE TO BE SO MUCH MONEY .... I WISH WE COULD HAVE A GROUP BUY ON THESE THINGS.
I konw that coilovers is the best way to go but on the other hand the picture of your bumper is still in my mind.....what do u think will happen with a more than an inch drop. When i had to remove the front bumper to intall the FMIC i realized that this car cannot go any lower than 1" (if any) if u don't want to pay to repair or buy a new bumper

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
lol. I know right.

doing the coilovers for sure, as the BC's(same as Megans) are only $999 versus $1200 or so when they came out. I like the idea of adjusting them for long trips on the freeway, and coilovers are ALWAYS better than just springs as far as being able to adjust for drag strip, autocross, etc etc....

once you use just springs, then your stuck there, and cant adjust it.

I had the cool Tein's in my 240. You could adjust the coilovers with controlls IN the car.... like switches for hydraulics, lol

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I konw that coilovers is the best way to go but on the other hand the picture of your bumper is still in my mind.....what do u think will happen with a more than an inch drop. When i had to remove the front bumper to intall the FMIC i realized that this car cannot go any lower than 1" (if any) if u don't want to pay to repair or buy a new bumper
thanks for the reminder .. i had forgotten about that :mecry:

.... i'm sure that if we can get 10 people together for the bc's, we can get a deal
then i say we start it .... whos in ??

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
we should try and contact cory tomorrow and see if he'll offer us this

1 - 20 of 24 Posts