Dodge Caliber Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Ok i was going to start a thread on this but i guess u did it first so why start another one.
MY REVIEW FOR THE PILLAR POD FROM MP
-The fitment for this piece is 100% perfect
-Looks totally awesome and the color is extremely well matched
-It will look even better if u get the silver face for the UEGO and SCANGAUGE
-Is a great piece that will totally change the interior look of your car and still look like factory design.
-I give my recomendation for this great piece
-As for the chrome screw i will paint it with some match nail paint and VOILA!

Seriously guys if some of u haven't gotten this u won't regret it; i'll try to post some pics tomorrow even thought there's a few already out there...enjoy :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Ok as promised here are some pic of the MPx Pillar Pod installed on my car with the Aeroforce scangauge and the AEM UEGO wideband :beerchug:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
And another two so u guys get every available angle with this Pillar Pod installed :beerchug:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
And another two so u guys get every available angle with this Pillar Pod installed :beerchug:
Looks great! Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
awesome thanks for the pics i was thinking about buying this and your review has helped my decision to buy just waiting for the first
Looks great! Thanks for the pics!
Always a pleasure to help people :beerchug: since i like to see and read peoples comments before buying something i try to keep a feedback on everything i bought so others can make the right decision :bigthumb:

·
Registered
266 Posts
We had the option to use a black screw, or a nickel covered screw, and we decided to use the chrome screw.

I know it may not look like the best option, but the other option, of making a recessed hole, and making a special cover for it like the factory would have been MUCH MORE expensive.

To be able to offer you guys a color matched, good fitting pod for $74 in my opinion is a excellent all around product, and great price !
i'd pay an extra 30 bucks for a nice cover or insert.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
That really does look good. It seems to be just the right height.
I have one in the basket, but I don't want to order more stuff till the other thing gets here. I think it'l be in the next batch. thaanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dodge Caliber pillar pod

Yes where did you get the pillar pod (Tan)? I really like yours and want one for my Caliber R/T

21 - 33 of 33 Posts