Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering if anyone has seen the Marine Blue Carpet Mats from Mopar? Are they very close to the Calibers Marine Blue colour? Or are they much darker..

I got mine, and the stitching around the outside looks ALOT more like Steel Blue, but the part number on the box matches the one in the Mopar Catalogue.

:confused::confused:

Being colour blind, I'm not 100% sure about these things. I can post a picture later if needed..

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know the part number of the Maribe Blue ones you get? Just gotta make sure I'm not crazy :)

The number for these ones are 82209634 (-AB is on the box as well). That number is in the catalogue I ordered from, on the box label, and it's stamped on the back of the mats as well.

I'll get some pictures up later today if I can.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Mine also look more like Steel Blue than Marine Blue.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe they're just grey. They seem match the dark trim inside the car anyway, which looks good.

I haven't had a chance to get pictures yet, sorry.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I ordered the Marine Blue mats. Got them with the correct part number on the box but the mats were just grey bordered. They look ok.

I'd really like to find better fitting mats. The Mopar mats do not go edge to edge. Lots of exposed carpet around the edges.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like mine .. I was out tonight doing some photography, so I took a few of the car as well. Finally got the mats. I thought the fit of the mats is pretty good.

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
These are the mopar mats which the company i ordered them from said they were steel blue edging. they match my seats which were only described on my window sticker as blue seat inserts.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those mats look killer! I should get some, but do you guys think all-weather (rubber) ones would be better for ugly canadian winters or would the carpeted ones do just fine?

·
Registered
413 Posts
I guess that depends on how often you would want to clean the carpeted ones. Or may i suggest putting on a cheap rubber mat on top of the carpet ones for just the winter.......thats what i used to do.

·
Registered
976 Posts
joekdo said:
Those mats look killer! I should get some, but do you guys think all-weather (rubber) ones would be better for ugly canadian winters or would the carpeted ones do just fine?
I picked up the slush mats from DC after I saw the ones that came with
SXT and I am glad I did they fit better plus the catchment grooves do just
that they catch all the garbage you pick up on the bottoms of your shoes
during the normal daily ins and outs.
Definitely better than pants savers style.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts