·
Registered
1,734 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unoriginalusername said:
Is there something going on with the forum, i am getting an error when i try to open it
There's been database problems over there on and off since it ended last night. On another note, a lot of people missed the session as the thread wasn't created in the proper forum. Hopefully next time around it'll be better handled and more Caliber questions can be answered. Should be around March 14th.

Medic

·
Registered
728 Posts
If "wont be long now" means the same thing as "pricing available soon" on drivesrt.com then i'm going to scream...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Medic said:
There's been database problems over there on and off since it ended last night. On another note, a lot of people missed the session as the thread wasn't created in the proper forum. Hopefully next time around it'll be better handled and more Caliber questions can be answered. Should be around March 14th.

Medic
are those database errors causing the account privlages error message?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Unoriginalusername said:
are those database errors causing the account privlages error message?
If this is what you're seeing, then I suppose they have major problems going on over there:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I actually thought I was banned...haha!!!

Medic

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Medic said:
If this is what you're seeing, then I suppose they have major problems going on over there:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I actually thought I was banned...haha!!!

Medic
That is what I am seeing and I thought the same thing... :eek: :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unoriginalusername said:
That is what I am seeing and I thought the same thing... :eek: :D
I sent ekool a PM, but it may be a while till we here anything. That board has over 50,000 members so it must have a huge database.

Medic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts