Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove with the hub caps as long as I could. Discount Tires put these on yesterday. I stuck with the 15s for ride quality. (and the tires are new). I think they gave the car a whole different look.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Looking good! Your car is the first one I have seen that is the same model and color as mine.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hmm.. Not sure about that... I would have preferred the 17's personally with a larger spoke. but that is me and my opinion.

And anything is better than my $800 option of fake chrome rims... LOL

·
Banned
400 Posts
muzzysgirl said:
Hmm.. Not sure about that... I would have preferred the 17's personally with a larger spoke. but that is me and my opinion.

And anything is better than my $800 option of fake chrome rims... LOL
Hey Muzzysgirl, I read about that dent earlier, my condolences to ya babe! I just had to take my Caliber in to the dealer today for a simonize.... washed the car for the first time since it was bought (5/15/07), and noticed what appeared to mild abrasive lines on the hood, rear right, and a chip in the driver side door. Dealer took care of all of that in 40 minutes. All is Black & Beautiful as it should have been! Seems like someone at the factory or the dealer was VERY careless.. because I don't know how those marks got there.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
226 Posts
I so would have wished that would have been my problem!!!! LOL

But unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that it was our news vechicle that did it... they even joke about it. :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm 48, so at one time 15's were HUGE, my 68 Charger had N50-15s in 1976 none bigger.......plus, the ride quality doesn't suffer like the rubber band sized tries sidewalls. And less rolling resistance for the 2 liter 4 banger to get moving. That may (hopefully) increase MPG.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice choice. I have Enkei wheels on my car too and I love the way they look. I have to admit at first I didn't like the 15 inch rim size but after taking a look at your pics for a second time, its growing on me little by little.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts