Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and they want the Cali Mon, Tues, Weds of next week to fit an exhaust system for it!!!!!! :D :) :cool:

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
dang it, I should've kept one of the bikes and offered my car up!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey, I also got called by the guys at AEM and am also taking mine in on mon., tues., wed. Are you going to the one in Corona? Anyways, good luck and I'm just as excited also!!!:D

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
DodgeDude said:
Hey, I also got called by the guys at AEM and am also taking mine in on mon., tues., wed. Are you going to the one in Corona? Anyways, good luck and I'm just as excited also!!!:D
Yep, going there for an exhaust, which is what you are going to be getting as well. Have you talked to AEM today? I called them about an hour ago, and was told they might not need us on Monday because Ken from AEM doesn't know if the engineer is ready for us. Let me know what you find out. Thinking I might be getting a run around because of the $989 repair cost for the damage they caused to my Caliber while it was in for the intake, and the fact that I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to pay for the rental.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well found out they do NOT need us. They said that they will call us if anything else comes up.. Enjoy your exhaust, your lucky. I think we got screwed!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
froglove said:
Well found out they do NOT need us. They said that they will call us if anything else comes up.. Enjoy your exhaust, your lucky. I think we got screwed!
well arend the suppost to pay for the rental and the damage or they dit do nothing of the above???

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well we were supposed to pick up the check on Monday when we dropped the Cali off. Now we have to wait even longer to get the check that was supposed to of been in my hands by now. Have NO clue what they are going to do about the damage yet. My husband didnt talk to the guy about that. Will have to get ahold of him on Monday. Just crappy cause I feel we got jiped cause of the whole rental situation( needed the check they were supposed to send) and the claim on the Cali scratches.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Actually, I did talk to AEM about it. They forwarded the info to the appropriate department of AEM and we are now waiting thier decision. Still a little upset about not getting the exhaust, and the delay in getting the rental re-imbursement check in a timely manner. Also found out it will be about 2 months before we get the intake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts