Dodge Caliber Forums banner

AEM is looking for a 2007 caliber 2.4L in LA Area for intake R&D

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Darren07RT 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,just found this in the ohter forum,Cheers Thomas
AEM is looking for a 2007 Dodge Caliber 2.4L in the Los Angeles area for intake testing. AEM will give you a FREE Intake for helping us out. Please contact me at kying@aempower.com Thank you
Ken

#5 ·
ive emailed them twice in the past few months asking if they were interested in using my car with no response.... they must not care too much.

#7 ·
i drop my car off to them next week. theyre not MAKING the intake for it... theyre going to use the car for california emissions testing, and for me letting them use the car, they are giving me and installing the intake. They need to run tests on it without the intake, and then theyll do it again with the intake. I told ken (at AEM) since it wasnt really much of a deal for me, since i could just buy the intake for almost as much as it costs me to drive out there... i talked him into giving me first shot at any R&D work in the future for the SRTs.... i plan on having one as soon as theyre available for purchace.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.