Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting 6 months, my car has finally arrived. Can you believe that it was delivered to the dealer last Friday at around 4:00 PM right before they closed. The dealer sent me an email and said that we would have to wait until Monday so we could do all the paperwork and they could clean the car etc. After waiting 6 months, a couple of days is not much, but you can imagine how anxious I was knowing it was locked up at the dealership all weekend. I will be going on Monday to pick it up!!! I will post pictures when I get settled later in the week.

Sunburst Orange SXT Sport
Fully loaded except for sunroof

·
Registered
687 Posts
:) Sure glad to hear this GOOD NEWS!

·
Registered
644 Posts
youre patient... ida bought something else...lol congrats on finally getting it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I can't believe they didn't prep it and deliver it on Saturday...their service dept is open, they should have prepped it and done all of the paperwork on saturday...making you wait a few days after a 6 month wait seems like nothing, but they should have ahd the compassion to get it to you quickly. Hell, I went in to buy my Liberty, and while we were still negotiating, the salesman had the car prepped and ready in case I said yes (which I did). Not trying to bring you down about it, but it just seems like poor customer service to me

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm with you on that one Ramsport! When i bought my caliber, we closed the deal at 10:30pm on a Thursday night. Needless to say...at 10:30 pm there was somebody out in the lot washing the car and they brought in an insurance agent to get it done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts