Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got some after market wheels this weekend. Unfortunately, the sensors for the tire pressure monitor wouldn't work with them.
Is there an easy way to disable to tire pressure warning light?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I thought the sensors for the pressure monitoring were in the valve stems. Didn't know they made wheels that normal valve stems wouldn't work in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The sensors are actually in the Valve stem, but that is only a piece of the bigger transmitter that fits inside the wheel.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I've been looking for some aftermarket rims. I've tried finding the specs on the stock Caliber wheels so that I can get something that fits the same. I can't seem to find the numbers on the bolt pattern (spacing) or the offset. All I can find is standard emasurements (e.g. 17X7.5). Since I will most likely be ordering my rims online vs. going into a tire/wheel shop, getting the proper fitment the first time is important to me. Does anyone know the numbers for the bolt pattern and offset?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Michael K. said:
I've been looking for some aftermarket rims. I've tried finding the specs on the stock Caliber wheels so that I can get something that fits the same. I can't seem to find the numbers on the bolt pattern (spacing) or the offset. All I can find is standard emasurements (e.g. 17X7.5). Since I will most likely be ordering my rims online vs. going into a tire/wheel shop, getting the proper fitment the first time is important to me. Does anyone know the numbers for the bolt pattern and offset?
bolt pattern is 5/114.3mm (4.5")
offset? no idea! **

** edit >> http://www.autotrucktoys.com/dodge_caliber/Dodge-Caliber-17-Inch-Wheels-C3968.aspx?UserID=9809484&SessionID=wuHrjCg2DpjGgI2WhAwX

offset 40-45mm

·
Registered
775 Posts
Thank you. That will help me get the right wheels.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Michael K. said:
...I can't seem to find the numbers on the bolt pattern (spacing) or the offset. All I can find is standard emasurements (e.g. 17X7.5). Since I will most likely be ordering my rims online vs. going into a tire/wheel shop, getting the proper fitment the first time is important to me... Does anyone know the numbers for the bolt pattern and offset?
Been asked and posted a number of times, actually.

Do an Advanced Search on "offset" - you'll get 3 pages of results to read through! Seems there is a different offset for each tire size (15, 17, 18, aftermarket 20's).

·
Registered
128 Posts
I like the stock rims on the R/T and wasn't planning on changing mine but if I can get the SRT rims that may change my mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts