Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Caliber SXT on Monday. As I posted in another thread I have the Music Gate System with the Boston Acoustic Premium Sound System and 1 Yr subscription to Sirius. I am wanting to put in a DVD/NAV system. I don't want to lose my steering wheel controls or the display of the radio station in my dash where it show temp, direction, and all the other info. I also want to be able to intergrate my video iPod into it as well. I was thinking about the Kenwood eXcelon series, but I don't know if that will work or not. My q's:

1. Does anyone know of a system that will allow me to use my steering wheel controls, keep info in my HUD, full intergration of iPod (music & video)?

2. Anyone put in an aftermarket stereo system yet? If so what kind and do you have pics?

I saw a thread like this earlier, so sorry for reposting but it looked kind of dead, and I thought mayber now we could get some pics and details up and rolling as more and more calibers are showing up at dealerships. Thanks.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I know any Pioneer Pemier/DVD system will fully integate XM/Sirius/iPod etc. And you can buy an adapter from either Dodge or Pioneer to allow steering wheel contols to be utilized. I'll look for the link here within an hour or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts