Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Theres only a few on here. Most people have painted/powdercoated their stockers. On a side note, you are going to love this car. The premium sound in this car is 100% better than the premium sound in the SS. Not to mention you cant even get navigation at all. This car has way more potential. Show up your wheels boys....

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I have some black 20" wheels with painted lip but they will not be on the car until spring.

Sorry!!

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Theres only a few on here. Most people have painted/powdercoated their stockers. On a side note, you are going to love this car. The premium sound in this car is 100% better than the premium sound in the SS. Not to mention you cant even get navigation at all. This car has way more potential. Show up your wheels boys....
Agreed. This is one of the few factory stereos from chrysler that I actually like.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1Theres only a few on here. Most people have painted/powdercoated their stockers. 2On a side note, you are going to love this car. The premium sound in this car is 100% better than the premium sound in the SS. Not to mention you cant even get navigation at all. This car has way more potential. Show up your wheels boys....
1. Yeah, hopefully this thread will start to grow when more wheels become avaliable for the CSRT. I knew I should have named this thread "Aftermarket and Painted Wheels, Post Em!".:jester:
2 I'm like 98% positive I'm going to get a '09 CSRT4 in/around August (Thats when I get my license) I LOVE the new blue and the new options available! Though I love the CSRT-4 I've still got my eye on the MS3 and TBSS. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
painted rims.... and PS'd the lowering and tints....<my spring plans

hope this helps you decide on the purchase
That looks badass! Too bad you'd never be able to drive on Michigan roads with that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts