Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey group looking for some suggestions/ideas to help me trouble shoot air bag warning lights on my 07 SE caliber. The Dash and Passanger airbag warning lights are on, I tried using a code reader to see if there were any codes and found none. At first I suspected the clock spring but the horn works and I know that it usually wont work with a bad CS. Been searching around and found some are having problems with the harness. Anyone who has had these issues what did you have to do to fix it? I dont have a good relationship with my local dealership so Im trying to stay away from there as much as possible. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Homebrew,
Just wondering, did you ever figure out this issue. I'm having the exact same problem with my '07 SE. Light just came on and reader has no code faults so I'm scratching my head this one. I'm thinking clock spring, just like you might have, but everything else is working fine. Horn, lights, no broken fuses or relays, passenger airbag is good, and i checked all the connections under drivers and passengers seats which all are secured. Tia for any feedback you or the general public can provide. R/AlxCdog

1 - 2 of 2 Posts