Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that Alaska has it's own area in the regional forums. Since I am a legal Alaska resident (even though I'm curently living in Germany), I figured I'd be the first to create a thread here.

Anyone else here from Alaska? I'm from the Fairbanks/North Pole area.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess no one in the Last Frontier has a Caliber. . .yet.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey I live in alaska, I Have a csrt4

·
Registered
431 Posts
ms1 csrt4 coming to anchorage in febuary. i cant wait. itll be in the garage all winter though

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
ms1 csrt4 coming to anchorage in febuary. i cant wait. itll be in the garage all winter though
So it'll be in the garage for 11 months?

·
Registered
431 Posts
yeah yeah till may i should say

·
Registered
266 Posts
So I take it your in the air force and stationed on Elmendorf?

·
Registered
431 Posts
yup i am. car wont be there till may though

·
Registered
266 Posts
cool man I'm stationed on fort richardson

·
Registered
431 Posts
sweet maybe a few rips down the drag this summer might be in order

·
Registered
266 Posts
hells yeah man

·
Registered
431 Posts
black srt4 with led tails spotted in anchorage who is it? that you kyle? mine should be in town no later than april 6th.

·
Registered
266 Posts
no man, i have a silver one. But I have seen the black one as well

·
Registered
431 Posts
hhhmmm ill keep my eye open on base. not sure the guy was military. the car was spotless. dont know many of us that have the time to keep the car spotless. word, well man my car will be here april 6th at the latest. cant wait to pick on some evos this summer in the 1/4. got the clamps to go with stage one on the way. i should have the tcs in and a clutch by may

·
Registered
266 Posts
Cool cool what dealership are you going through. I'm thinking about getting the stage one as soon as I get my tax return

·
Registered
431 Posts
i wrote that wrong. i have stage one already i got it through modern months ago. i have a full face exhaust from old hector, agp wga from realtune, aem uegu, scan gauge from realtune, running 15lbs of boost at the moment. the clamps are on the way is what i meant. and soon the tcs and the clutch.

·
Registered
266 Posts
well i just bought the stage one. we should get together and talk some car some time.

·
Registered
431 Posts
i am in processing fr the next couple of weeks and getting my house set up but after that man i am down. i havent been to any of the bars around here yet. i need to see some titties and have a few beers. got some good news seems my car might be here by the end of march. that would be kick ass. i doubt i will drive it till the thaw though. i need some open road to tune the map and tip clamps too. we can hook up and do that too. maybe you will decide to get some too. i would like to run a stage one srt to see how good the clamps really are. you any good at clutches? i blow but i can figure it out i guess.

·
Registered
266 Posts
yeah man, i'm leaving at the beggining of may, so i probably wont be able to hit the strip. Maybe though. Last year it was still really wet around the may time.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts