Dodge Caliber Forums banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
well man, it looks like I got extended for another year. So i'll be here to do some runs at the strip this summer

·
Registered
431 Posts
well is that a good thing or bad thing for you? i like it here..of course i am a hunter and a fisherman too so i love it here. i went down to the rabbit creek rang yesterday and shot my 44 mag. my hand is paying for it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
for me its a bad thing, I've been in the army for 4 years now and i've only done my job for 8 months when i was in Iraq.

I like it alot up here too, but I want to go home and go to school. And I really don't like the unit i'm in

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I just noticed this thread. I retired from the Air Force and was in the process of getting hired with Anchorage PD. Now with the state wide hiring freeze I had to cancel my airline tickets for last week.

The wife and I have been dreaming about moving to Anchorage and now this.

·
Registered
431 Posts
well lee you ever get up here you let me know if you need anything. just pm me here and ill shoot you my number and ill help you settle in as much as i can! kyle man that blows dude. i know it sucks to get extended without asking for it. i have been in 8 years. i hope you can get out soon and get in school. but hey ya know at least we can catch some salmon and run our cars this summer!

·
Registered
266 Posts
haha hells yeah man, last summer i went on a halibut charter. It was a blast. Got two 40lb halibut and six salmon. I still have fish in my freezer

·
Registered
431 Posts
my girl is out of town this weekend we should get some beers or see some tits you married or single?

·
Registered
266 Posts
no man i'm single, I just got my headlights in and putting them in this saturday if ya want to help i'll bring the beer

·
Registered
431 Posts
yeah i can give you a hand. i have done it on my car like 5 times because they kept fogging then i put in red LEDs then i threw them away and went back to stock because the ones i had were garbage. 540-691-3575 is my cell give me a ring friday and let me know what time and where sat. btw i dont have a garage...wish i did though. you got a garage or you want to head to the auto hobby shop?

·
Registered
266 Posts
well scratch that idea, I have to pull CQ on saturday so it might have to be next weekend

·
Registered
431 Posts
i was just gonna say i got fed in the arse too man saturday. gotta work too. wtf maybe next weekend

·
Registered
266 Posts
so what do ya think of this snow man? I was about ready to put the F1's back on yesterday, glad i didn't

·
Registered
431 Posts
i have shovled my driveway twice. i am glad i got my truck...my car would be wild in this ****. wait till you get your stage one in man. its crazy down low. i gotta work in the am that sucks man or we could have drank some beers and did your lights. maybe next weekend. my clamps should be shipping this week. though i wont have my car for another month. i hate to copy but i want some of the new style black lights as well. i had the halos. i hated them! they leaked! i would seal them this week with some good window sealant. dont use clear silocone it will eat the factory sealant on the lights. i used black tub/tile and window caulk. got it at lowes. anyway man give me a shout this coming week and if you got time we can get those lights in this weekend.

·
Registered
266 Posts
yeah I'm on CQ right now bored as piss!!!! I got antsy yesterday and put my lights in real quick. It was way easier than i thought it would be. I got the call from modern friday saying that my stage one is on the way so i should have it by wednesday hopefully. I just need to find a dealership that will do the scan, i'm pretty sure that my dealership will be totally ****s about it, but i'm hoping underground has a star scan.

so what color of car do you have?

·
Registered
431 Posts
black one. yeah my dealer in germany scanned mine for 10 bucks. like 7 minutes of labor or some ****. it was great. dealer will do it they are just gonna charge 100 or so

·
Registered
266 Posts
well just got my scan guages and my stage one. This has been a good week.

·
Registered
431 Posts
its like f-in christmas for you huh! 4 more weeks and ill have my car i cant wait. yeah i got the dual pillar pod from modern. i have one scan gauge and my wideband. the agp wastegate in there too put that in back in germany. i ordered my TCS from aaron today too! 750 bucks ouch! when i get my car we will have to get that put in. get a price from a dealer yet to get your stage one flashed for the throttle? i dont know of any place with a star scan. dude you are gonna love that stage one. be careful in the ice man. its a different monster down low. throw in the agp and up the boost a little and its even more wild. warm and dry outside i can roast my tires through 3rd. she wil cut loose at 80 in third

·
Registered
266 Posts
haha no i haven't got a price quote yet, i'll call around today after my lunch. I have the agp wastegate just waiting to get put in with the stage one. Now i'm just waiting on my dual gauge piller from modern. I ordered it earlier in the week but they still haven't shipped it yet. But all well this should keep me busy while a wate.

·
Registered
266 Posts
you going to go check out the fur rondy grand prix? i think i'm going to stop by and check it out.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.