i would be game and where the fucllk is the block heater plug

·
Registered
976 Posts
ty_s said:
i would be game and where the fucllk is the block heater plug
The block heater ac plug is tied off under the hood on the drivers
side between the strut tower and the fuse block(power distribution
block),it's tucked down between so use your led flashlight.

·
Registered
253 Posts
thank you bigtsr

·
Registered
253 Posts
i am in gp man 500 km north of you

·
Registered
114 Posts
ty_s said:
i am in gp man 500 km north of you
BBBRRRRRRR!!!!! i could only play NINE holes of golf today on the coast...only because i was going snowboarding later on!!LOL What is this "Block Heater" you speak of??!!(kidding) My cali runs on gas.....why do you plug yours in??LOL

·
Registered
253 Posts
High-Calibur Driver said:
BBBRRRRRRR!!!!! i could only play NINE holes of golf today on the coast...only because i was going snowboarding later on!!LOL What is this "Block Heater" you speak of??!!(kidding) My cali runs on gas.....why do you plug yours in??LOL
-19C buddy. i am from duncan area. i am use to - 2 being cool. come up north and make a liveing

·
Registered
114 Posts
-19???????.....I don't think a number like that should ever be used unless talking about the greatest round of tournement golf, or the plus/minus of a hockey player!!!! That is disgustingly cold. Lemme guess...it's a dry cold right? LOL I am a warm weather mammal....i don't function below -5C....let alone make a living!

·
Registered
253 Posts
High-Calibur Driver said:
-19???????.....I don't think a number like that should ever be used unless talking about the greatest round of tournement golf, or the plus/minus of a hockey player!!!! That is disgustingly cold. Lemme guess...it's a dry cold right? LOL I am a warm weather mammal....i don't function below -5C....let alone make a living!
hell man try out -30 and a 20km wind it works out to wind chill of about - 40 freez your nuts off. no wet or dry it is just fliping god dam cold.

but - 5c down there is like - 12 or so up hear. but that being said it is just not enjoyable to hang out in any thing under +10. so have a lucky loger for me .

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Mmmmm....Lucky Lager.:)

·
Registered
253 Posts
xlimodriver said:
Mmmmm....Lucky Lager.:)
\

i see you have no brand loilty though

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I just buy whats on sale or the Buck a Bottle stuff like Lucky. Can't drink the same stuff all the time like Homer.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i am all about the dark rum man

·
Registered
1,352 Posts

When you get to be my age you have to cut back on the booze.;)

·
Registered
253 Posts
hell with my credit and payments and oweing on my old car you cat down on the rum 2

·
Registered
253 Posts
so where and when boys and grils?:eek:

·
Registered
253 Posts
may long? and like edmonton? 5 hr drive for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts