·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Funny you should bring this up....

Im working on a Group Buy for early this week :bigthumb:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would say it is recommended. I run it on my NSRT-4. It can do many things. It can richen your air fuel mix, lower your air inlet temps, etc. If you go to srtforums.com there is lots of good info on it.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Water/alky injection came from airplanes. Its called ADI, anti detonation injection. It was used on radial engines to give them peak HP when they taking off.

It would cool teh charge air goign into the cylinders giving you better cooling (with out having to run richer, yes fuel cools cylinder), teh alky raises your detonation level.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So lets say i added this on to the realtune stage 1 setup, what kind of difference am I going to see?

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
jadenstate said:
So lets say i added this on to the realtune stage 1 setup, what kind of difference am I going to see?

In normal conditions its not going to do anything. In a modern turbo car [if the car has adaptive timing learn] the car can gain horsepower by thinking it has better octane in the car and raising timing. This is usually very marginal.

The big gains come from tuning the car to run on it. Raising boost and raising timing will show some pretty decent gains if tuned correctly.

It can also be used as a small octane booster for 91 octane guys if your not wanting to rely heavily on it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts