Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting all of my black trim on my SXT painted red to match the rest. I think the spoiler alone being color matched is ok, but could be so much better.
What do you think?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I don't know. I like how the black sets it off. When I was first looking at the Caliber I knew I wanted Red or Black. But I liked how you could see the molding/trim on the Red. However, it would look pretty cool since no one else would have it. ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I agree with BethCaliber. I like how the black fools the eye into seeing a curvy back. I think if you took that away you would look just like every other Hatch out there.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I was planning on doing the same thing. I decided to hold off for now because I was quoted $500 to remove prep and paint it all. I still may do it someday but I am getting used to the black. It isn't as obvious on Steel Blue as it was on the Silver one I almost had to get.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i dont wanna hijack this thread, but i think the rallye concept had carbon fiber over the black trim. correct me if im wrong. are they going to put that out as an aftermarket thing? is it decals? or is it an interchangeable thing? i want that carbon fiber trim as well as the carbon fiber headlight covers on the rallye.

·
Registered
162 Posts
j85 said:
i dont wanna hijack this thread, but i think the rallye concept had carbon fiber over the black trim. correct me if im wrong. are they going to put that out as an aftermarket thing? is it decals? or is it an interchangeable thing? i want that carbon fiber trim as well as the carbon fiber headlight covers on the rallye.
I never saw that concept vehicle. I am dying to see how that looks. I could see that look being good if you went complete with both outside and in. I will have to do some looking online for some pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts