Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
welcome to the forum....

what exactly do u mean?... R/T IS AWD....

·
Registered
17 Posts
only in the far, distant future will they come out with an R/T version w/AWD. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I am confused!:confused::confused: LOL

To answer original question:

I don't see why they would stop production of R/T AWD any time soon if that is what you are asking....

(They better be cranking out FWD R/T's!!:D:D:cool:)

·
Registered
506 Posts
yea... umm about this... the R/T is def AWD... it's all over the dodge site... and i don't see why there would be any doubt about the AWD to be honest... bob.... THE CALIBER R/T IS AWD.<~~~ that's a period at the end there.... the SXT and the SE are not AWD... so to answer your question it's going to be about negative 5 months or so...

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Bobmuskoka said:
Are you saying it will be a long time or never for AWD on the Caliber?
Caliber R/T IS AWD!!!:):) .

Caliber SE and SXT are FWD ONLY!! .

Option: Caliber R/T just became available in FWD too with either CVT2 w Autostick or 5-speed Manual.

·
Registered
506 Posts
GAY NO FAIR I WANTED AN R/T WITH A MANUAL AND I had to settle for SXT with manual... :( does the R/T have the 2.4 with the manual as well? or is it still the 1.8 i'm a little mad rite now

·
Registered
377 Posts
Honestly, this guy only has two posts, and they are both in this thread. This is obviously somebody who is trying to get a rise out of us, and seems to be succeeding in it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Tigerr said:
Honestly, this guy only has two posts, and they are both in this thread. This is obviously somebody who is trying to get a rise out of us, and seems to be succeeding in it.
i don't get wut that has to do with anything... what kind of rise? only rise he got was me freaking over the manual in the R/T lol and that was a little off topic in it's self

·
Registered
447 Posts
You guys need to quit messing with the newbie. The Caliber will never be AWD. All models are purely MWD, mid-wheel drive. Geez. You can be so mean sometimes.

·
Registered
506 Posts
i thought they were upper wheel drive? why am i so silly sometimes....

·
Registered
190 Posts
lol if it was an honest question, he must be pretty confused by now.

·
Registered
506 Posts
if he's still confused after how many times we answered him.... he deserves to be confused and is too dumb to own a car.... wow i am getting cranky with my exhaustion

·
Registered
911 Posts
mudstone said:
GAY NO FAIR I WANTED AN R/T WITH A MANUAL AND I had to settle for SXT with manual... :( does the R/T have the 2.4 with the manual as well? or is it still the 1.8 i'm a little mad rite now
The Caliber R/T just became available with FWD and a Manual Transmission. Its one of the many late availability features that just became available a couple of weeks ago.

I believe you have the get the FWD to get the Manual Transmission and YES it does still have the 2.4 Liter in it, or else it wouldn't be an R/T. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts