Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Just took delivery of a (the only?) blue Sport on the island! I'm a happy camper so far! The car has the 2.0l CVT combo and the fold down speakers 6 CD B.A. system etc. I am so going to enjoy the mpg the Caliber offers coming from a gas guzzling truck. This is my new economic surf mobile! yayas! My dad used to have a Dodge Colt wagon the one that could seat 7 and I think the Caliber follows in it's spirit of day to day do almost anything multi use practicality. And looks so good doing it too. a 9' 2" longboard fit inside with more room to spare! gonna' try a 10' though getting the roof racks eventually. And more goodies. I am stoked!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Congrats on the buy! But you gotta post some pics with the boards in and on the Caliber! Oh, and welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
97 Posts
pics, pics, pics..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
746 Posts
welcome to the forum!! we need pics off:
1) surfboard in the caliber
2) beach shots of the caliber
3) naked chics surfing, bbqing a steak and boxing dolphins while admiring the caliber all at the same time.

last one's optional... but i'm crossing my fingers.

·
Banned
400 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Man... forget pics of the honies... where is that Caliber!?!?!? Well.... maybe a few pics of the honies won't hurt!:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Here's a thought: how about some honeys posing WITH the Caliber???!!! Eh? Eh? :D Congrats on the purchase, and welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
oh yea caliber smothered in naked honies MMMMM yum

·
Registered
285 Posts
The Great Mongo said:
Here's a thought: how about some honeys posing WITH the Caliber???!!! Eh? Eh? :D Congrats on the purchase, and welcome aboard!!
A man after my own heart. :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My new car!!! and I mean really brand new! added one of those convex back up mirror over the stock rear view to help keep an eye on the blindspots and a black/blue wheel cover. dark tint later on will help keep cabin temps down! this is a bad [email protected]@ little car, my neighbors love it and one thinking about purchasing too.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I really like those pictures. Does it always look like that, so radient, or is it the lighting?

I have not seen a Marine Blue in person yet, but that is beginning to win me over!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
I really like those pictures. Does it always look like that, so radient, or is it the lighting?

I have not seen a Marine Blue in person yet, but that is beginning to win me over!
shrugs shoulder, I dunno' must be the blue pearl paint? :confused: I sure like it too!

check out a little back road video!
http://uploadfile.putfile.com/videos/16520581050.avi

·
Registered
131 Posts
I think we should all vote on having the first annual Caliber Reunion Bash in Hawaii. Whatcha all think? BlueHawaii will be the host for this gala event. Caliber Owners Group (COG) Reunion......takers? I think January would be a really good time?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
got a $360 est. to ceramic tint all windows except windshield. the shop had another even more expensive tint that blocked more heat for $500. both was 35% tint. depend on if the Caliber is classified as suv then I can go limo dark but I don't want to make it too dark or drug dealer looking anyways :p

still figuring out floor mat situation. I want some with blue accents :)

oh yeah the red box is a Napa parts locking gas cap. the one for 2005 neon works perfectly! was $22, half as much as the dealer one that's keyed to the car ignition. I think it's ok and we got fuel theft problems here and there so feel better now. btw the Stant part was 10508 but now 11508.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts