Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Over four months of waiting is over! I received my Caliber last friday and I love my car. My Caliber is 2.0 L CVT SXT. The sound system is amazing and I love the feeling that my car gives me. :D :D :D Here's some pictures from the first day (dealer + my parents house).

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MetroAWD said:
Congratulations! Welcome to the Owners Only group :cool:
Ride in good health!! L8r.

PS- Black is the Best.
Black is beautiful :rolleyes: Mr. Henry Ford said once that "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black".

·
Registered
181 Posts
congratulations. I am glad after the wait you are pleased. Mia

·
Registered
413 Posts
Good luck and enjoy your Caliber jateal!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice to see another finnish Caliber here.:) Black is beautiful. :D

Toivottovasti oli odottamisen arvonen. Iteki olisin ottanu mustan mut se olis ollu nin tuskaa pitää puhtaana mun työpaikasta johtuen. :)

And I allmost forgotten that the MusicGate sound is near perfect. :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fin-Caliber said:
Nice to see another finnish Caliber here.:) Black is beautiful. :D

Toivottovasti oli odottamisen arvonen. Iteki olisin ottanu mustan mut se olis ollu nin tuskaa pitää puhtaana mun työpaikasta johtuen. :)

And I allmost forgotten that the MusicGate sound is near perfect. :D
Thanks Fin-Caliber, it was surely worth the wait! My wife absolutely loves the MusicGate ;) .

Ei ole Turussa tullut kuin yksi Caliber vastaan. Ehkä niitä pian alkaa näkyä jo enemmän.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
.50 said:
Congrats on your new Caliber. Wish we could get the fender lights here.
Thanks .50! What do you mean by fender lights?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Did I say CONGRATS yet? ;)

Glad to see, that you finally made it Jatael! Enjoy your ride and the M-Gate of course!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
What .50 is refering to is the side marker turn signals on your fenders.........American Calibers don't have them.........Wish they did too!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
It's hard to believe that you've been a member of the Forum for so long without a Caliber. Now you're a member with a Caliber! Congratulations! I've had mine since the end of April, and I'm still thrilled with it. The Black is beautiful and Musicgate is fantastic! Very happy for you!:D
Take care, Fitz

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys for support! I'm really enjoying my ride. Too bad winter caught me pants down and I still have my summer tires on. It has been snowing for three days and I didn't have my winter tires. They came today and tomorrow I'm getting my windows tinted and tires changed. I will post new pics after (if I have not destroyed my ride in this snowstorm...). :rolleyes:

Ps. Swoop: Now I understand what I have been missing these months :cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New wintertires, rims & tinted windows

I got today my new wintertires and rims (17" Autostill 800). And I also got my windows tinted (20 %). I was thinking to go with 5 % but I decided to go with 20 %. I think it's better :D

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
Congrats, glad it was worth the wait, anything you find pretty cool about the car? And what kind of reactions are you getting in Finland?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
People here in Finland are quite curious about the car. I have only seen one another Caliber here in Turku, but in Helsinki (the capital) I have seen more. Finnish people are normally calm and they don't show their interest. But today when I was waiting for my pizza, I saw a two men who walked around the car. My Caliber looks very cool now with the new rims and tinted windows and I see people looking after the car. Guy at the workshop today said that this was his first Caliber :D

I like the feel and image of the car. It feels like your are driving a bigger car that it actually is. I also like beeing a little bit higher than others. And black color with red/gray interior looks truly great. Little details like cooler, flashlight and MusicGate makes the difference. I absolutely love my car :D !

1 - 20 of 25 Posts