Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Cool:cool: I am a little iffy on the tails there, if they can produce of such for the Caliber and intergrate it according, then I will say yes.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Something about that taillight is not working for me. I dunno... maybe it's the fact that the bottom left and right part look like fruit slices. Strange.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mikeyg4l said:
Something about that taillight is not working for me. I dunno... maybe it's the fact that the bottom left and right part look like fruit slices. Strange.
its because of the flash - those are reflectors :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Im definetly not a fan of euro style lights.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I think everyone is picturing the taillight as is, and not painted to match and installed on your own Caliber. Morettes on just about any vehicle look awesome once finished and fitted.

·
Registered
48 Posts
dont like them either, however they should make some cool headlights like the subaru. I would love some blacked out projectors :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'll prbably get them because on day three of ownership someone cracked my wifes drivers side rear turn, been waitin for a decent looking replacement, this may just be it:) Painted to match should look pretty good, especially with a drop and some lip:)

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm not feeling those at all!.........I like the talilights just as they are.

·
Registered
371 Posts
EXcaliber said:
I'm not feeling those at all!.........I like the talilights just as they are.
Correct Answer!!!:D

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i had an idea with the STOCK headlights.. im going to have to chop it though [it was an idea brought to me by another chop i saw on my other forums]

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nevermind - it looked bad; what i was thinking was chrome highlihgts round the 'circles' in the tail-lights. bottom one full circle; top one 3/4 of the circle.. didnt look so hot tho :(

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
suzq044 said:
nevermind - it looked bad; what i was thinking was chrome highlihgts round the 'circles' in the tail-lights. bottom one full circle; top one 3/4 of the circle.. didnt look so hot tho :(
Ah well, better luck next design!:D:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts