Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Any Calibers get together in OC or LA for a weekly/monthly meet?
Not that I know of, but maybe you coudl set one up. I'm in San Diego, but would wander up there every now and then for a get together.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I live in Arizona but am in southern california at least once a month.

·
Registered
967 Posts
If they are setup in that general area, I'm sure I can come down and join you guys :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
live in LA wassup lets do this!!!!!!!!!

When? where? seriously lets put this together. pm me anyone if needed.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Hooters? dave n busters? a mall somewhere? someones house? c'mon guys lets figure this out.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
any ideas yet guys?

·
Registered
4,921 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
how big is the parking lot?

If we can get more people to go its close enough to me.
It used to be pretty big. But they built more shops there. Should be alright. Depending on time. Now I know the Hooters here in Ontario has PLENTY of parking! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
60 Posts
aw im in sacramento but i never see any srt4 and calibers i would be willing to drive to meet some fellow caliber/csrt4owners im all alone up here(that i know of) but i kinda like being the only one with a csrt4 in my area still get looks everywhere i go like its the first of its kind

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
How about this place. Alot of car clubs hold meets there. Went there before with my old truck club. Plenty of parking.

http://www.rickyandronnies.com/
im down for this place. looks pretty cool. Anyone second actually third this place?

Lets get a meet goin man i wanna see ur guys faces. Hopefully yall aint some ugly mofuccs

1 - 20 of 53 Posts