Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahahaha, sorry, its not my ad, was looking on Ebay and came across it, thought somebody here might be interested in those covers, thats a really good buy it now price for those covers.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
ejfb said:
...thought somebody here might be interested in those covers, thats a really good buy it now price for those covers.
I'd buy them in an instant for later-on replacements/spares if they were orange; that is indeed a great price, even though I consider the flat-rate shipping to be a bit steep.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeah, I need orange too.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i saw this just yesterday...and almost bit for the wife's caliber... then i remembered she didn't like the red inserts at all.....

·
Registered
87 Posts
ashram said:
i saw this just yesterday...and almost bit for the wife's caliber... then i remembered she didn't like the red inserts at all.....
dito, i saw those yesterday and almost got them. im still condering i think those would look good in a white car. plus might help me sell the car next year.:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have it in my white Cali, along with the red bezels, and it does look really good

·
Registered
187 Posts
This makes me wonder if the seat covers are an item that can be ordered and installed without too much trouble. My daughter had (unknowingly) spilled a greasy consmetic item in her cloth purse and everywhere she sat her purse bottom printed a big greasy spot. They're on my right front seat and on both sides of the rear seat.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
donsmith said:
This makes me wonder if the seat covers are an item that can be ordered and installed without too much trouble. My daughter had (unknowingly) spilled a greasy consmetic item in her cloth purse and everywhere she sat her purse bottom printed a big greasy spot. They're on my right front seat and on both sides of the rear seat.
Don,

If you haven't already done so, have you checked to see if your Caliber has the protective application system that provides a warranty on the interior cloth that covers many spills, stains, etc?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also Don, yeah it is an item you can order, but it would be extremely more expensive than something on Ebay, I had to check on replacement covers once from GM, and it was very expensive, around $500 a seat. Maybe Dodge might be cheaper, but I would be surprised if it was.

·
Registered
256 Posts
That is a good price. I've got 'em in my R/T. And I've got 2 kids. Hmmm....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
140 Posts
donsmith said:
I'd have to say, remove the seat cover, soak the stains in some WD-40 and throw them in the washer... but that's just a guess..

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I'm quite interested to see what the final selling price is - considering that he initially listed them as "Buy It Now" for $49.99 (of course, that offer is gone after the first bid if there is no reserve, etc).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Harley said:
I'm quite interested to see what the final selling price is - considering that he initially listed them as "Buy It Now" for $49.99 (of course, that offer is gone after the first bid if there is no reserve, etc).
I sent him a E-mail to ask what is his buy it now price. nice upgrade if he sells em for a decent price.

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
donsmith said:
Yes, they just slip over the top and clip with some strings and fasteners under the seat. Very easy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts