Dodge Caliber Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yeah, that's mine, but that's I-90. I saw a woman roll herself off the bridge into the lake. I called 911, whizzed around Mercer Island like a madman to get back to the location and by the time I got there, she was gone.

Where do you have your meets? What sort of people come?

·
Registered
17 Posts
John.G said:
Yeah, that's mine, but that's I-90. I saw a woman roll herself off the bridge into the lake. I called 911, whizzed around Mercer Island like a madman to get back to the location and by the time I got there, she was gone.

Where do you have your meets? What sort of people come?
No kidding! That's crazy!

Meets are anywhere from Auburn to Mill Creek. Southcenter and U Village seem to be popular lately. This Thursday it is at the Sports Page in Auburn across from Tom Matson Dodge. They have a killer steak special on Thursdays.

The people that come are all NSRT4 owners at the moment. Sometimes some random friends show up as well. We're all pretty much frineds, but always like meeting new peeps. Vast age range from 19 - 40+, all walks of life. We all just enjoy our cars and having a good time. A good sense of humor is definately required!

·
Registered
17 Posts
There is a May Drive to Ocean Shores planned... Aside from that all the meets I know of are around South Center. I think the NSRT4 guys on Ft. Lewis are trying to pull some meets together....

·
Registered
400 Posts
dogred said:
Seen a CSRT rollin around the Silverdale area. Is there any meets coming up in the Kitsap/Tacoma area?
If it's orange, it could be me.

·
Registered
400 Posts
dogred said:
Actually I think it is silver. Seen it on the Bangor base.
My daughter has an orange SE and has seen a black and silver SRT. Brem Dodge has a black one in stock, at least they did on Tuesday.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What up man

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mill Creek here. I have an 07 Caliber SXT. Wondering if any of you had any problems with a no fuse message coming up and all the interior lights, radio, wipers, electric locks stopped working. It started last week in the heat. It also did it last year on the one hot day last year.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts