1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone who would like to have one of this can contact ebay id:rej010506
EMAIL [email protected]
or call 07919438637

i dont know the price as of yet but will do tomorow,i will post the price the sonest i have it and you can pay him with paypal ,Cherrs Thomas

·
Registered
172 Posts
Holy poop! Why don't they offer that in the US?!!?!? And what the heck is up with the fact there's headrests for each rear passenger with the outside two being adjustable? That's not fair darn it!

Chanda

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
I think that your contact should look into selling other european spec parts for the caliber over here!!!

hint: folding/heated mirrors, roof mounted radio antenna, side marker lights, etc, etc...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
UN4GTBL said:
I think that your contact should look into selling other european spec parts for the caliber over here!!!

hint: folding/heated mirrors, roof mounted radio antenna, side marker lights, etc, etc...
maby he will right now he is selling american car parts for the british market ,all we have to do is call him up with the item number and i dont think that there is a proplem of getting anything ,just talk to him after all it is his busunies,Cheers Thomas

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
..oh ya lol you gave us an email address lol - off to send an email!!

Anybody have the part numbers for the european folding/heated mirrors?
..or the side marker lights, or the roof mounted antenna?

I want to know the numbers to send the email!!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UN4GTBL said:
..oh ya lol you gave us an email address lol - off to send an email!!
Anybody have the part numbers for the european folding/heated mirrors?
..or the side marker lights, or the roof mounted antenna?

I want to know the numbers to send the email!!
PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS AND I SEND YOU THE BRITISH PARTS CATALOG

·
Registered
119 Posts
Tupmeier your the man!

Now just gotta get the price and find out how much to ship it? Also have to figure out Paypal......lol!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Awsome!! Can't wait to see what the jacked up Dodge pricing is. hehe

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
ok i have a price the price is 63 pounds ,Around 150 canadian for the liner and i will find out later how much for shiping as he is going to the post office to find out ,let you guys know later,cheers thomas

·
Registered
361 Posts
$150CDN seems reasonable, I paid (if I remember corectly) about $135 for my Weathertech one.

If the heated mirrors can be installed with out a lot of trouble, I'll have to get those!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
your right the price seems fair ,lets see if the shipping is going to kill us i just got an item from France 1.2kg parcel and i cost 20 euro (30Canadian )to ship and this seems to be a big box ,still havent heart from him about the fee for the mail ,properly tomorow,Cheers thomas

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok just for fun i callt up my dealer and ask him if i could have this cargomat itemnumber 82210173AB and he told me no proplem will arive on wendsday for $138,-canadian and i he told me thet the usa has 1500 in stock and he has no proplem ordering them ,so whats up with that ???? you cant get it in the usa but in canada no proplem ,i think we canadians are special:D ,s**t i am happy ,later Thomas

·
Registered
361 Posts
$138 sounds great. You'll have to let us know how the mat is. I like that it has a design similar to the slush mats. Keeps everything matching.

tupmeier said:
i think we canadians are special:D ,s**t i am happy ,later Thomas
I think we Canadians can start profiting! jk :)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
tupmeier said:
your right the price seems fair ,lets see if the shipping is going to kill us i just got an item from France 1.2kg parcel and i cost 20 euro (30Canadian )to ship and this seems to be a big box ,still havent heart from him about the fee for the mail ,properly tomorow,Cheers thomas
What happened to your post saying your local dealer could order it?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HSKR said:
What happened to your post saying your local dealer could order it?
i dit a mistake after checking the catalog i skipt by exident to the second row and used the wrong itemnumber wich is for the cargo carpet with the ram logo and i callt back the dealer with the itemnumber and they told me the same thing ,sorry cant order in canada or the us and he told me its because something is different in the back for the lefthand drive cars then on the right hand side cars and that those mats want fit the right hand cars ,but i dont see a different from the picture maby a british member can post a pic of the cargo area ,sorry hskr for the mistake ,Cheers Thomas

·
Registered
687 Posts
Call the dealer back and ask what exactly is different. I install both rear d-panels or otherwise refered to as the rear QTR trim panels and I see NO difference that would cause a cargo floor mat not to fit. Now mats for the front I understand, but the rear cargo floor should not have any problems with fit across the board. I'm going to ask around at work to try and find a good reason for it not being sold here, it just seems so odd.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok everyone my friend kinda let me down so i went direcly to the source and contacted a dealer in London in Great Britan and i talkt to the parts mannager and he told me that he has no proplem sending anything we want with courier as longest we pay upfront with a creditcard so here is the link and the areacode is 01144 and then take the 0 away from the phonenumber listet on there website http://www.dodge.co.uk/dealer/location.aspx?ManufacturerId=4&DealershipNo=665107&AddressRefNo=570

Good luck and happy shoping Thomas

·
Registered
119 Posts
Debated over the idea of ordering it myself but gave up on it when I found out the cost of the shipping was likely to cost more than the mat itself.

Was hopeing that they would in their ultimate wisdom bring them out for the North Americain market but to this date it is still unavailable.... as far as I know. :mad:

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Satellitedriver said:
Debated over the idea of ordering it myself but gave up on it when I found out the cost of the shipping was likely to cost more than the mat itself.

Was hopeing that they would in their ultimate wisdom bring them out for the North Americain market but to this date it is still unavailable.... as far as I know. :mad:
BOO!!, C'mon dodge smarten up with this stuff!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts