There are at least 4 others that I have observed, as per content in their posts:Serantos said:Hey, I was just wondering if I was the only Military guy who owns a Caliber on these forums...
I'm in the Air Force, currently stationed out at Mountain Home AFB, ID.
So any other Military people around?
- "RiCEADDiCTBOY", an Air Force MH Tech at Lackland.
- "Mudstone", in Germany but apparently due to DEROS soon.
- "Ironside", in an Army Armoured Regiment (hence, his username).
- "Bruisey" in Okinawa, Japan but DEROS in June with PCS orders to Texas.
Also, at least 2 retired military members:
- Forum member "RobMR3"
- I'm retired military (Army Intel, break in service while active reserve, then returned to active duty in the Air Force in Intel, SP, and several Special Duty Assignment/lateral/liaison positions).
I commented in at least one other thread that there seemed to be many military folks here. I also attempted to inform several folks who were military and planning on buying or having concerns with their new-car purchase to utilize the services of their base/post legal office to review any contract and other transaction details (tax exemptions, legal residency status/advantages, etc) in order to best protect their rights and status as a military member.
There may be more who are military-affiliated by direct service (active duty, reserve, retired) or a family member who either haven't mentioned it or that I have missed. I'm sure that more may post, and others may prefer not to for reason.
EDIT NOTE: Also, a very significant number of our Forum membership is in Canada; I haven't noted any military members or family members from there yet, but wouldn't be surprised when we find out there are...