Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.. was just seeing if anyone had any bike pictures to post up... I've only got a few.

This is my '05 Kawasaki ZX-10R... Mods:
Yoshimura TRS carbon slip-on
European Flushmount front signals
BallMoto fender eliminator
LP rear signals

anyway, here it is...

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
No pics anymore since I sold my bike when I moved down here to Virginia.
But I had a 1985 Honda Shadow VT700C

it was my first bike, and I promise it won't be my last :)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
No street bikes but i have a 96 KTM 250sx and my girl has a Kawasaki KX125

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Post up some pictures... this IS the Picture/Media Post section

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^ Hooray... the best bike Harley's ever built... only semi-good bike from them

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
OHHHHH v-rod thats definetly the bike i would get if i ever get a cruiser! Ill post pics of mine when i get home.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd probably get a sport tourer before a cruiser, but a v-rod is at the top of the list for cruisers...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I have a couple Harleys; 1 at this house, another at my place inland.

I have to respond quick because we are right in the middle of the Myrtle Beach Fall Harley Rally - and the weather is absolutely the best ever!

Here is my main ride, with the Caliber, as show on this board in the past:

·
Registered
357 Posts
had many fun bikes but no longer ride. sold this one before I moved. I like aprilias.

oops, wait

before that I had an '01 RSVR too. here's my nephew holding up some carbon fiber shotguns imported from the UK! I was such a total bike nut. first aprilia ever to complete an Iron Butt SS1k ride - 1,000 miles in 24 hours. on a race rep! :D going through the desert in full leathers was not fun. ok, maybe the first time (pre shakedown test)

those two were my favs. another was an NC30 Tyga full on race rep with Suzuka front, single light, etc. beautiful bike. pics are on the net somewhere. hmm what else. I had what I believed to be the best, lowest miles (4,500) all original '84 RZ350 Kenny Roberts - a time machine. sold on Ebay to Florida. so many bikes from little pocketbikes to liters. sigh.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Got my little Nifty 250 bike (last pic), and my Honda 900rr bike that I bought in pieces, built up, then crashed into a guard rail when my rear blew out, tearing off the front end, and then built into a streetfighter stunt bike. Just sold that bike, and I miss it :(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
mr_badda_bing said:
my scooter.....

never mind the mess in the garage.
One of my local riding buddies just bought a new V-Rod. I told him it's missing one vital accessory:

Personally, I'm thinking of buying the latest off-road toy - the "ATV-Rod":

By the way, ther's a guy staying here at a local hotel during the current Fall Harley Rally who is selling a V-Rod trike. Has it parked in front of the hotel with "For Sale" signs on it. I've been tempted to stop and look at it, but would be TOOOOOOO tempted to buy it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^ that'd be cool... v-rod trike... allthough that'd kinda defeat the point of why I like a motorcycle.. twistys...

·
Registered
142 Posts
I've got 2 bikes, 1988 Honda Hawk NT650 GT and a 1997 Honda CBR 600 F3.

I have removed the front fairing from the Hawk, and added Napolean style Bar end mirrors. The photo i attached is from the Posting when I bought it.

The cbr is way faster but I really love riding the Hawk the most.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^ My buddy has the EXACT same CBR.... 97 F3 w/ same color scheme... Yours looks to be in better condition though

·
Registered
89 Posts
THIS THREAD BELONGS IN THE "OFF-TOPIC" SECTION...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts