Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any more pics with center exhaust installed? saw one and it looked great! thanks in advance:D

·
Registered
644 Posts
Ive got a couple pics of my Magnoflo exhaust if you like me to post those?

·
Registered
644 Posts
sounds good, very sublte but gives it a low little rumble so you know somethings there. doesnt sound like a honda fartcan, thats what i liked. Mine was the first of 2 prototype system done using my car as the guinee pig. As you can kinda see, it takes up substantially less room then the stock one because the 5 million resonators and what not were removed.

·
Registered
644 Posts
their exhausts end up costing between 5-600 depending on year/make/model.. usuall just under mopars retarded prices.

·
Registered
976 Posts
boostdog said:
anyone have any more pics with center exhaust installed? saw one and it looked great! thanks in advance:D
Here you go-this was posted by someone a while ago,looks good!

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
bigtsr said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess (don't even like it on the Porsche Boxter)

Just wondering if there is any benefit to this (less bends) or is it strictly for the look?

J

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bigtsr said:
ya i saw that one in rimmed up..was just curious to see if there were any other shots besides this one...i think it looks good.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I love the look of it. I have been curious who makes that or if its custom.

·
Registered
644 Posts
center outlets always look weird... especially with 2 tips. always reminds me of a porsche boxter..

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I like symmetry. Its got to either have a tip on either side or a tip/tips in the center. For this specific car a tip on either side would look funny just because everyone knows damn well its not true dual. lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
Fingernipp said:
I love the look of it. I have been curious who makes that or if its custom.
should be able to go to any muffler shop and tell them what you want. i got quoted a catback for my car custom for $200. just a peice of pipe and a muffler. not rocket science you know.:D

·
Registered
294 Posts
It looks like its coming straight back (?) How is it bending around the gas tank ? (Gas tank hangs slightly lower than the rear bumper)

·
Registered
87 Posts
xcanuk said:
It looks like its coming straight back (?) How is it bending around the gas tank ? (Gas tank hangs slightly lower than the rear bumper)
that thing hanging down under the bumper, my friend that is our muffler!!!! its huge:eek:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thought I saw a pic of someone on this site who just welded another pipe to make their own cat-back.

·
Registered
35 Posts
imo... it makes it look like a big brother to the mini cooper

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
The center exhasut doesn't look right without some sort fo cutout in the bumper cover. Otherwise, it looks like a couple pipes just haning out of place under the bumper. Personally, I prefer NO tip sticking out anywhere. Tuck it up underneath where you can see it. One less thing to try and keep looking good.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts