Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if there were any other college students here...

I'm currently in grad school studying economics at a school in Indiana.

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
School of hard knocks....

I just graduated with my bachelor's last December, thinking about going to get my MBA because working full time blows ass.

·
Registered
667 Posts
<--- Graduated with bachelors in mechanical engineering from Michigan State.

In the middle of my PhD at University of South Alabama

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<--- Graduated with bachelors in mechanical engineering from Michigan State.

In the middle of my PhD at University of South Alabama
I'm getting my PhD too... but in Economics instead

Oh ya, I forgot, only 88 days left!
Yay... that's always a happy time

·
Banned
252 Posts
i just started collision repair and refinishing technology at universal technical institute in houston

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
last semester of medic school. after that FF academy and then a long ass time of allied health degrees and fire science degrees.

bright side: a long ass time of student aid and student loans to pay off at 100/mo. lol thats almost free money. if it wasnt for those i dont know what id do.

my wife is finishing her b.a in psychology and then shes going to law school. and in 2 years my son will be a student too starting kindergarden :jester:

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm working on my Oregon Journeyman Plumbers licence. We have to go thru four years of classes at the college and they start up again in two weeks. Thanks for the reminder!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Super Senior here going for my BS in Electrical Engineering. I should be done in May. I figure one extra semester isn't too bad for EE. I blame it on too much forum reading......

·
Registered
371 Posts
One year into my PhD here- Applied Management and Decision Science. We CSRT owners seem to be a pretty smart bunch!

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Well shiznit...

Associates in Automotive Service Technology, bachelors in Automotive and Heavy Equipment Management. I have several ASE certs and Michigan state certs as well for car and light truck, and will have medium duty and heavy duty as well in the next year.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
going to harper community college cant aford to go to a university bc i rather have my csrt-4 :read::bigthumb::bigthumb:
hell yeah, community college FTW. ours is looked at as a very good school. i pay 1k a semester, my wife at a private university pays almost 10k a semester :pokeowned: .

i wot lie though, i cant wait for it to be over. i am so tired of ride times and clinicals. and now we have an intubation rotation that we have to show up for at 6:30 a.m. call me crazy but asking students to go stick tubes down peoples throats at 6 in the morning is asking for trouble.

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
hell yeah, community college FTW. ours is looked at as a very good school. i pay 1k a semester, my wife at a private university pays almost 10k a semester :pokeowned: .

i wot lie though, i cant wait for it to be over. i am so tired of ride times and clinicals. and now we have an intubation rotation that we have to show up for at 6:30 a.m. call me crazy but asking students to go stick tubes down peoples throats at 6 in the morning is asking for trouble.
Im pushing 2K a semester, but i also am on a scholarship, so it's not the full 2k for me.

:rofl: at having students stick tubes dowm peoples throats at 6am :notallthere:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts