Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys New Srt4 Caliber Owner......Im a mustang guy..dont know a lot about these turbo cars...so if ur close im down for meets and stuff like that...

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Hey Guys New Srt4 Caliber Owner......Im a mustang guy..dont know a lot about these turbo cars...so if ur close im down for meets and stuff like that...
Not too far, I'm just outside Raleigh. There's plenty of good info. on this forum and some knowledgable vendors. Supposedly, Realtune Performance was moving to Charlotte, but I haven't heard that actually came about.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too far, I'm just outside Raleigh. There's plenty of good info. on this forum and some knowledgable vendors. Supposedly, Realtune Performance was moving to Charlotte, but I haven't heard that actually came about.
That is actually not to far at all.....i havent even seen a CSRT4 on person till mine....and im used to doing M&M but when there arent a lot of owners its difficult

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm down in Ramseur, probably only 40 minutes or so from you. wouldn't mind meeting. There is another csrt-4 in Asheboro that I've seen but haven't been able to talk with them yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ALRIGHT im tired of waiting lol...im ready for a Meet and Greet...Theres a couple of you around me which im in burlington...we need to have a set place, time and day for us all to meet and hangout....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha thats about a 2 hour drive for me still lol i meant along the lines of having like a beach meet or something along that line

1 - 17 of 17 Posts