Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
evalentin said:
cf hood modeled after the srt hood would be hot.
Agreed!

Wish Mopar would hurry up with all their mods.

·
Registered
644 Posts
ya, muggin slackers :D id like to see Seibon do something so i can get my wholesale rate on the hood as appose to overpriced MOPAR parts... but at this point... any carbon hood would be nice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Keystone Restyling is working on a Fiberglass hood and ram-air upgrade kit for the Caliber.

They don't have a design chosen yet, but it will be ready before SEMA in November.

·
Registered
377 Posts
You really want aftermarket parts, then you have to go straight to the source. For the aftermarket to design parts to begin with, they need the car they are going to work on. They need a donor car and if you play your cards right and show them how much interest there is in the product you are looking for them to create, then you might just be driving around with a bunch of donated parts like this car:

VIS Racing CF hood, TC Sportline CF trunk, VF Engineering motor mount, Lentech Automatics valvebody, Marcy Motorsports balance shaft removal kit, Nology wires, F2Focus headers, Greddy EVO2 exhaust, HiBoost turbo, Rotora big brake kit, Tein coilovers, Tein hood dampers, Carbon Trix CF pillar pods, not to mention the complete body kit, all of it donated through him prototyping all these parts.

So instead of just sitting there and posting on here every other week, "Has anyone made *** yet?" get your butt out there, those who are close to these aftermarket manufacturers and start bugging the hell out of them to donate your Caliber for prototyping.

·
Registered
81 Posts
:eek:
Looks like someone slapped some cf on at random imo.

Don't get me wrong, I like the styling of the hood...Just not the two tone look with the cf. Personally I'm gettin tired of seein people just slappin cf on thier cars and thinkin it makes em "fast and furious".:confused:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
personally cf doesn't do much for me but it's just cheaper than buying and painting a hood and doesn't ruin the look of the car (opinions aside) personally i don't care for fast and the furious or the whole racing thing. i just want a different look

·
Registered
644 Posts
love me some carbon... heres my eclipse, i had a little on it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts