Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Again ,arent we supost to get a Letter for buying the car from chrysler with a survey and all kind of stuff ,its now over 2 month and we receipt nothing ,anybody?????Cheers Thomas

·
Registered
259 Posts
Re: Arend we supost to get a letter from Daimler crysler after buying a caliber ???????

I got a letter and an email survey from them about two weeks after purchasing it.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Arend we supost to get a letter from Daimler crysler after buying a caliber ???????

Bulldogger said:
Odd. :confused:

Did they send you a recall notice?
nob they dident ,should i call the selling dealer????????

·
Registered
1,707 Posts

Just got a packet in the mail today from Dodge. Pretty much garbage marketing stuff. But it did thank me for my purchase of a 2007 Dodge Caliber, and welcomed me to th Dodge family. Guess they don't look at thier records very well, otherwise they'd know I've been a long time member and this is my second brand new Dodge purchased.

·
Registered
181 Posts

tupmeier said:
Hello Again ,arent we supost to get a Letter for buying the car from chrysler with a survey and all kind of stuff ,its now over 2 month and we receipt nothing ,anybody?????Cheers Thomas
Sure you will get something. I got the survey about the Dealer after a month or so. My dealer got great marks from me. Then almost exactly 2 months after I got the car I got a survey about the car itself. I sent both in. :) Not everyone got a recall depended on when the car was built I think. I never got one. Getting my first Oil change the 16th We'll see what happens then. Take care.

Mia

·
Registered
17 Posts

I got something about a week later, but a couple weeks ago, after about four months I recieved a Caliber Accesories Brochure with a coupon for a free oil change as well a other useless junk. Which I thought was kind of nice but a little late don't you think?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

For those who recall receiving the survey: was it actually FROM Daimler Chrysler - or a second-party firm (with a different name) that seemed to be contracted, etc by them?

I did receive a survey from what appeared to be a marketing agency a couple of months after I bought the Caliber. I had limited time to look it over, but don't recall it stating anything about them actually being commissioned to do the survey for/by Daimler Chrysler - and I wasn't about to give info to someone who I didn't know was doing it OFFICIALLY and with sanction - or was just aware of the purchase and trying to obtain personal and marketing info from me.

I placed the survey aside, but haven't looked at it since nor contacted the dealership for their say whether this is actually their sanctioned survey.

Does anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
181 Posts

Harley said:
For those who recall receiving the survey: was it actually FROM Daimler Chrysler - or a second-party firm (with a different name) that seemed to be contracted, etc by them?
I don't know for sure but I looked for them online based on name and address and it looked like a company that contracts out services and one of the clients was Daimler Chrysler. I decided it could do no harm. Only gave out my address they already had... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
245 Posts

There should be two different things you should receive.

1) Owners Appreciation Package
These are sent out by the dealership after the sale although not in the technical sense. Once a vehicle is purchased they then have to request a OAP package afterwards. Some sales people may be diligent and do this for each customer after each sale, you may have a busy dealership who only does them in batches. If you have any questions about when it was requested give the dealership a shout.

2) Satisfaction Survey
These cards are sent out by DaimlerChrysler customer assistance center and the scores represented on these cards affect if the dealership maintains there 5-star classification (if applicable). If customer satisfaction falls below a certain level they are put on warning, if it happens again they lose there 5-star classification and any funding/allowances that go along with it. These cards arent sent to 100% of people but they seem to be increasingly frequent.

The largest delay is in how long things take to be shipped, the department that handles shipping for every DCX department and covers dealerships, customers and the business end so sometimes things simply crawl along. We have allot of mail to send out. I would recommend giving your dealership a call, reminding them about he OAP package and waiting it out.

If it says BBDO, we are the ones sending it on behalf of DCX. We handle a wide array of services.

Hope that helped clarify matters a tad.

Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts