Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo guys now that there is more then a couple of us we should meet up and do a cruise/photo shoot/ meet and greet.

Im thinking we either meet up at the weekly car show like the first of may (2 fridays away) or like a sunday and do a cruise to somewhere cool.

it would be
me
fastyz400
drhemi
AGP_guinea_Pig
and maybe .285caliber if he ever gets out here (noob).

thoughts? when would be best for everyone?

i would love to do it next weekend but i think it will be too short of notice and i am going to do my srt experience in california!

it would be nice if we got everyones first name too so we arent calling each other by our screen names and maybe an approximate area around where you live.

I am Jake from Surprise.

·
Premium Member
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fasty maybe you could get the other silver one out too? its a long shot i know but worth a try

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Thats MR noob to you Jake:jester:. I think this is a great idea, and i can get the saturday off that we plan to meet on. My name is Andrew aka Andy or Mr wonderfull, i also go by Hey Sexy etc:bigthumb:.

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
Hi, my name is jake and i'm a ****... i'm from surprise, az, the number one retirement community in america....

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
EEEEEEHaaaa Let's do it....in st louis...:)

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
i am starting a new job, and am only off on mondays :( ghey i know. Wish I could attend!

Gabriel from NM
What the guy below you said lol.

Im down first friday in May depending on my finals Ill probably come on down, (hopefully my stage one will be here? :beerchug:). What time is the car show usually? I work until six let me know!

Kevin is my name dont wear it out? Man havent said that since grade school hah

·
Premium Member
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
had a request to maybe go to the track? im down i have never been before.

also we should plan a good day trip to Sedona or something. Would be sweet to mob with a line of Srts.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Boomer and I are planning a visit out to Az. soon if we can just work out the schedule and details. Plus a dog sitter for 3 dogs that scare everyone???
Jist like me, but I am really friendly.
gsjoe aka sgthemi

1 - 20 of 111 Posts