Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm by no means a professional photographer, but I do love taking photos in my spare time. This past weekend after a wash I snapped a few photos of my R/T. This one is particular is a favorite of mine out of the 30 or so that I took. I figured that starting a user thread with photos of our Calibers from interesting angles or in interesting environments would be pretty cool. I've got some more that I'll post in the near future. Post your Artistic Caliber Photos here!

·
Registered
413 Posts
That is a real nice pic.........good job! I gotta get a nice day to clean mine up to take some photos.......may be a while due to the weather here.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
great pic ,i will post some to the sonest its stops to snow ,right now my car is white from all the salt and i just went true a wash two days ago,cheers Thomas

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I took this one last summer; I did post it here before in a previous thread, and have made it into an Avatar that I rotate with a few others on this board occasionally.

Photo taken at the side of a static-display A-10 Warthog attack jet at the "Warbird Park" near the main gate entrance to the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base.

·
Registered
172 Posts
It's too freakin' cold right now to get better pics so those will have to wait till Spring :) Here's a shot that I think makes my Caliber appear to have a huge nose or something ;)

Chanda

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MetroAWD said:
Nice photo, do you have EXIF info? Thx for sharing. PS, what do you think of my new rims??

LOL! I remember seeing this last year and cracking up! If only all of our Calibers were armed with automatic weaponry. I'd love to blow some drivers off the road every now and then. Cool photo man!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NewPowerRadio said:
I love the eerie look of this photo. Haunting actually! Awesome!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Harley said:
I took this one last summer; I did post it here before in a previous thread, and have made it into an Avatar that I rotate with a few others on this board occasionally.

Photo taken at the side of a static-display A-10 Warthog attack jet at the "Warbird Park" near the main gate entrance to the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base.

I didn't know you could haul jets on the roof. I guess the Caliber is more powerful than I thought. Nice photo!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chanda said:
It's too freakin' cold right now to get better pics so those will have to wait till Spring :) Here's a shot that I think makes my Caliber appear to have a huge nose or something ;)

Chanda
Your Caliber looks like it's smiling. Could be the angle. I though they weren't supposed to be cute :) HAHA!!! Nice!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Heh, EVERYONE at work calls it cute..........I always have to correct them ;) And it does kind of appear to be smiling, doesn't it? His nickname is Garfield ;)

Chanda

·
Registered
644 Posts
i always liked this effect

·
Registered
644 Posts
old school program that i still use alot acutally, called Microsoft Picture IT!

·
Registered
644 Posts
heres the same pic, with a few different tweeks...

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Darren07RT said:
i always liked this effect
Looks like it should be on black velvet, just like those Elvis paintings my wife buys at the flea market.:eek:

·
Registered
268 Posts

that should be enough from me for now, i haven't shot it in a long time, but the only thing that's changed is the stereo

·
Registered
205 Posts
How bout a winter setting the RT AWD feels right at home in

1 - 20 of 52 Posts