Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay people, I'm guaging interest to see if/how many folks would be interested in getting together for a CSRT 4 meet. A few folks have expressed interest and stated that they would like to see/visit the Summit Racing store.

So here is my idea, we all pick a Saturday or Sunday that works for the majority and start off meeting at the Summit Racing store in McDonough off of I-75 at exit 216. There is plenty of parking and we can hang in the parking lot for a bit, show off our rides and the mods on them and those folks who want to check out Summit Racing will have plenty of time to do so. Next we find ourselves some place to grab some food. After eating we take a little drive and caravan out to Atlanta Motor Speedway and hang out and take some pics out around the track for those that are interested.

Let me know what you all think.

·
Registered
383 Posts
interested in making the drive from Jax, FL if anybody wants to make a caravan.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats cool. If anyone else is interested from any of the other surrounding states you all are more than welcome. If it came down to it and folks needed a hotel there are several near by a Holiday Inn Express, a Hilton Garden Inn and a few others. The more the merrier.:beerchug:

·
Registered
382 Posts
interested in making the drive from Jax, FL if anybody wants to make a caravan.

sold my stock exhaust to one of the members here, met in Jax at one of the malls. We could do a small meet down there too. I like hittin up FL, it's been the vaca state of choice for my family for 20+ years. I'm bout 2 hrs from Jax...lemme know if you guys wanna get together. I think MattyBoh is still in the area as well. Of course I gotta get to it sometime before I leave for Japan in June so hopefully we can get somethin together.

·
Registered
383 Posts
sold my stock exhaust to one of the members here, met in Jax at one of the malls. We could do a small meet down there too. I like hittin up FL, it's been the vaca state of choice for my family for 20+ years. I'm bout 2 hrs from Jax...lemme know if you guys wanna get together. I think MattyBoh is still in the area as well. Of course I gotta get to it sometime before I leave for Japan in June so hopefully we can get somethin together.
sure just post a thread or pm me

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would have thought that there would be more interest than this, especially with all the Calibers that I see running around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts