Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a request for those who have musicgate installed!!can you please take a short video or a presentation of how the musicgate works in your caliber?i just wanna hear what's the sound like and overall impression..i'm deciding should I put the musicgate option in or not..
thnx in advance,i hope somebody has a cam to take a video

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
a video/audio clip of a sound system...... thats like advertising a tvs clearity on tv.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Fingernipp said:
a video/audio clip of a sound system...... thats like advertising a tvs clearity on tv.
LMAO!!! So true. Just get the music gate. You'll be happy with it, unless you are looking for the baddest system on the block. For a stoxk system, this sounds awsome though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just thought someone will record a video to demonstrate,i dont expect somekind of a sound quality but an overview of a system would be great..i'm planning to take the whole sport package including the musicgate but i just wanna see how it worx

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Who was the new member about a week ago or so created and posted the video of his new Caliber, and (if I recall correctly) the background music WAS from the MusicGate?

It was the video that had him, his wife, and the Caliber overlooking a river, I believe.

I only have a moment to post now, but if someone (or that member) can post a link to that thread and video - it may help with this current information request...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Harley said:
Who was the new member about a week ago or so created and posted the video of his new Caliber, and (if I recall correctly) the background music WAS from the MusicGate?

It was the video that had him, his wife, and the Caliber overlooking a lake, I believe.

I only have a moment to post now, but if someone (or that member) can post a link to that thread and video - it may help with this current information request...
Found it - here's the post:

http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1878&highlight=video

And direct video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hKUyUhjDJU

·
Registered
567 Posts
i am interested to hear the musicgate system. I was impressed with my grandmas neon it has no cd player, no tape deck just a regular radio, with 4 speakers and it is impressive i must say. The best stock system by far that i've heard is in camaros that have the bose system, amazing i hear him come down my old road, and he just had the stock stereo camaros are great for stereos cuz they sound loud period. stock or aftermarket stereo.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I went back to the dealership about a week ago. They had a cali with musicgate in it. So, I went to find my salesman so he could let me in to listen. I must say it did sound pretty good. We opened up all doors and hatch flipped speakers down and cranked it up. You could hear it from all over that dealership. Not sure what musicgate cost, but I personally will add a sub myself, with some new door speakers. I was not impressed with the over "bump" it had(or lack there of) It was loud though. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
bg77 said:
I went back to the dealership about a week ago. They had a cali with musicgate in it. So, I went to find my salesman so he could let me in to listen. I must say it did sound pretty good. We opened up all doors and hatch flipped speakers down and cranked it up. You could hear it from all over that dealership. Not sure what musicgate cost, but I personally will add a sub myself, with some new door speakers. I was not impressed with the over "bump" it had(or lack there of) It was loud though. Just my 2 cents.
The bass all depends on the songs you listen too. The 8" sb in the Cali isn't going to have very deep bass, or the range of a 10" or 12" sub, but it sounds good for what it is. Certain songs still sound awsome in the Cali almost as if I did have an aftermarket system in, while others I must say do lack a little, but like I siad, you can't expect the world out of a factory 8" sub.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts