·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there it is

http://www.bitspirits.com/2006/07/20/anything-but-cute/

with only single-cd-radio, the cooling-area-mod and the armrest-mod pending

when i took it for its first 130km-ride a lot of people looked like :eek:

when i parked it in front of our home, a couple crossed the street to take a closer look. and they asked a 1000 questiones :eek:

i tell ya.. the caliber-effect can be a nuisance if you have to reach a toilet in time :rolleyes:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Great, congrats on the new Caliber, you will be very busy showing it off to people. :D Pictures look very nice.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did not expect the pictures to turn out that good...
took them with my nokia-phone :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
thrhymes said:
there it is

http://www.bitspirits.com/2006/07/20/anything-but-cute/

with only single-cd-radio, the cooling-area-mod and the armrest-mod pending

when i took it for its first 130km-ride a lot of people looked like :eek:

when i parked it in front of our home, a couple crossed the street to take a closer look. and they asked a 1000 questiones :eek:

i tell ya.. the caliber-effect can be a nuisance if you have to reach a toilet in time :rolleyes:
I think there is no need to explain, that I hate you from the bottom of my heart....................NOT!

Congrats dude, but how the heck did that deal work out in only about 2 weeks, while any other European has to wait about 3 to 6 months to get hold of their Cali??

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was nagging my dealer about a used pt-cruiser with some specials and i wanted a special price. he played dumb... well he is, but when the cali was released in austria on june the 21st i took a look and it looked good and i told him to look for a model that would be delivered in not more than 20 days. from there it took only 20 minutes to make the deal and then... and then... the hell.. two weeks of waiting is still tooooooo much. there should be supermarkets for cars. grab it, pay and play.... after all, cars are 30% usefull, maybe 10% a costfactor and 60% fun.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congratulations. I tell you I still can't get used to all the looks I get. And all the people wanting to talk about the car. Have fun and Liked the pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts