Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering switching my insurance company from Geico, just curious as to what company people use, and how you would rate your company on a scale of 1-5. 5 being the highest rating. Geiceo gets a 2 from me!:mad:

· Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
mistermario said:
I have Geico... I actually would give them at least a 4 or even a 5. I have only had once claim with them and it wasn't my fault but they paid for everything and went after the other person's insurance because they didn't want to pay.

I have had Allstate and Progressive in the past and I have been much happier with Geico. Also they are a lot cheaper for me :)
Thanks for replying MM! How's Geico's CUSTOMER SERVICE?

Huff said:
I've had good service with Allstate but they keep raising their rates. Low ball to get you in and then quickly raise it every billing period. I'm gonna be shopping around soon.

I've been wanting to know how the customer service is with places like Geiko, Costco etc. Mainly how they are in handling a claim.
Yea, I hear bad things too about AS.

DANG, ONLY 2 PEOPLE HAVE INSURANCE? ANYONE USE OR HEARD ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT "ESURANCE"?

· Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
j85 said:
my wife got a new car the same time i did. we went to esurance.com. for both of our new cars and our old suzuki its like 700$ for 6 months and ive never held my own insurance before.
Dang J! $700.00 bucks for 3 whips? Full coverage I assume?

· Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
FtK Shadow said:
I changed to Wawanesa Insurance about 1 year ago, and their pricing is way better than Mercury Insurance I had. They are located in San Diego, and do California and Nevada and Canada only.

Very good company with great rates, and no advertising, just word of mouth as far as I can tell.

You can go to their website and request a quote, and they will mail it out with separated pricing for everything in your insurance so you can choose based on individual pricing including deductibles and insurance coverages.

Good Luck

Mike
Thanks, but I'm in NYC...

Bulldogger said:
ING

Very happy. :)
Really? What's this all about? http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff70018.htm:confused:

· Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
j85 said:
like i said, check out esurance if you guys have good driving records and good credit. my wife and i are both 24, we both have credit scores in the mid 700's, shes never had a ticket. ive had about 5 speeding tickets but not in the past 6 years. given all that i was still expecting it to be double that per year because neither of us has ever carried insurance in our own names. she was joint with her mom and my vehicles were all insured only in my moms name.
Does Esurance rob your checking account? They told me that they only "auto" debit.

· Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
SXTANDME said:
Thanks for the plug! :p I have thought about giving them a try but I am still sitting on the fence. If someone has them please let us know how they are and how they compare to other companies. I think it is kind of a cool idea to get a discount because I drive a certain brand. It is a nice way to build brand loyalty.
I'll say!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts