Dodge Caliber Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
grampsmopar said:
Try to imagine how little I value your opinion. Reading from many of your comments to others, and them to you, you do act superior to others. I really don't know what your probelm is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.
Gramps, get your posts up and read a bit more before you run your mouth. Simply put, I am done with you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks, but what you've posted I is not my reply. Good-bye and I hpe that you enjoy your Caliber. Really!!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
grampsmopar said:
Reading from many of your comments to others, and them to you, you do act superior to others. Chrysler does not call these cars "special" or "custom", they are defined as "sold".
It doesn't matter who has more posts than who. What matters is the knowledge that person brings to the conversation. SXT, you don't bring any knowledge to the conversation, but rather throw a kleenex in someone's face because you bought one off the lot and others are waiting 15+ weeks to get a car in. Some people have different needs than you and not everyone wants a plain jane Caliber.

These ordered Calibers are hardly "custom" cars, but merely a car with some options on them. A custom car is something you'd see come out of a Chip Foose garage, or Boyd Coddington garage.

Once again, I ordered my Caliber because at the time, there were no Calibers in this area. And if one just happened to appear on a dealers lot, it was an SE or R/T. The SE I didn't want because its cheap looking and the R/T was too expensive for me. Still today, with the exception of a Caliber SXT Sport downtown with no options on it, there's no Caliber SXT Sports in my area without driving over 100+ miles away. Thats why I stuck with my order. Another reason is, my dealer could never get a Caliber from anyone else because that dealer would want something back in return and most dealers around here only have trucks, Jeeps, and dinosaur Durangos which nobody wants.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Obviously this thread was started by people who don't want to listen to the information that has been giving to try and help them. (reread the thread) Also, anytime you have something ordered how you want it, it is custom. Custom can be anything, not just something expensive.
I am sorry that you are having to wait for your Caliber, but such is life. Delays happen and they especially happen with a new line. Props to everyone who is waiting and not bitching about Chrysler screwing them. It seems that this thread has none of those people, so I am done with this thread.
Peace to all.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
SXTANDME said:
Come on, lets not forget Sweden's contribution to mankind: the Swiss Army Knife. How do they fit all those tools into such a little thing? It blows the mind!:D
I reread the thread and had a good laugh [again] at the Swedish Army Knife info.:) :eek:

·
Registered
911 Posts
SXTANDME said:
Obviously this thread was started by people who don't want to listen to the information that has been giving to try and help them. (reread the thread) Also, anytime you have something ordered how you want it, it is custom. Custom can be anything, not just something expensive.
I am sorry that you are having to wait for your Caliber, but such is life. Delays happen and they especially happen with a new line. Props to everyone who is waiting and not bitching about Chrysler screwing them. It seems that this thread has none of those people, so I am done with this thread.
Peace to all.
No information was given to me to help me or my order. All I got was a lame ass excuse as to why my car isn't built and every time I ask what the status is, I get a different answer or no answer at all.

These "delays" wouldn't be happening if Chrysler would have implemented the new assembly line correctly. You can do this testing on the fly thing like they're doing. All they will do is get further and further behind. I don't know a single person ordering a Caliber waiting longer than 15 weeks that isn't bitching! Its F'in ridiculous that it takes 20 weeks to make an f'in car! My Neon only took 8 weeks and yes, it was a "CUSTOM" order! My dad's '04 RAM SLT Sport only took 9 weeks and yes, that was a "CUSTOM" order!

You just don't want to listen to people around here unless they have something good to say.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts