Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my first autox at the speedway a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Looks like Fun!

Sin City? Like THE Sin City? Vegas?

Where the Mopar Show was held?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Pictures are nice, but you can't post pictures without at least saying how well it did.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya, las vegas....

it did alright. suspension was a little soft, and the cheap all weather tires really didnt help much... but, the awd was REAL nice. suprisingly the car hugged the track pretty well considering the other variables. it was my first time doing autox before and i was only a second or 2 out of the average track times for the day. track record was 52.** and the average was about 60.**

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Darren07RT said:
ya, las vegas....

it did alright. suspension was a little soft, and the cheap all weather tires really didnt help much... but, the awd was REAL nice. suprisingly the car hugged the track pretty well considering the other variables. it was my first time doing autox before and i was only a second or 2 out of the average track times for the day. track record was 52.** and the average was about 60.**
I say some really good tires, lowering kit, sway bars and it will not be too bad at the track! Oh, I can't forget some engine mods too (when they get developed)...:D

Great pictures too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts