Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
black_sxt said:
Does the AUX input come with the car... if not can I just pick it up at any electonics place?
It is integrated into the base radio, the one with single-CD capability.

The "upgraded" radios (6-cd changer, mp3 play capability) do not have the AUX jack.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I've followed similar threads in a Sirius forum I go to. You can usually only get an AUX-In adaptor if your stereo has CD-Changer CONTROLS. If it actually has a CD-Changer then you are most likely SOL.

*EDIT* See post #10 below. I did some Googling and found what we are looking for.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Tigerr said:
I've followed similar threads in a Sirius forum I go to. You can usually only get an AUX-In adaptor if your stereo has CD-Changer CONTROLS. If it actually has a CD-Changer then you are most likely SOL.
So there's no chance of any input if you have 6-disc mp3? Is an FM transmitter the best/cheapest way to go or is there another option?

·
Registered
506 Posts
you can get a little ipod connector box to mount behind the dash... check out crutchfield.com i use them for anything... also post if they have the caliber listed for head units and such yet...

·
Registered
190 Posts
mudstone said:
also post if they have the caliber listed for head units and such yet...
I pm'ed you the link cause i can't post URL's till i get 15 posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
ok cool... i already knew about that... what i was asking is if they have the caliber ready for the what fits my car thing that they use...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Black_RT said:
So there's no chance of any input if you have 6-disc mp3? Is an FM transmitter the best/cheapest way to go or is there another option?
Yes, there is an interface available with two aux inputs that works with the RAQ radios.

·
Registered
506 Posts
where? and how does it look mounted? cuz i think that's BS

·
Registered
377 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts