Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this is for Canadian Drivers Group Calibers only but mine reads 13.1 L / 100KM.... it's susposed to get 8 or 9 or comething.... looks like i'm driving it a little hard :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm getting about 480k per tank. Thats almost 10k per L for city driving. Not bad.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I switched mine to show mpg's. Not too impressed with my 20.6 average...:mad:

·
Registered
683 Posts
The EVIC dash display mpg display is not very accurate. Measure at the pump instead. My EVIC display always reads about 3 mpg higher than what I actually measure at the pump.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm getting just over 500kms to the tank. I do alot of highway driving and at least one way each day is stop and go rush hour...so i guess i'm doin alright!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Must be something in the fuel on the west coast. I know Ottawa has a lot of BS factories in the center core of the city so perhaps that explains the poor mileage. Here out east I have averaged during the first 5000k to date 8.33l/100k (33.88 mpg). The best was 7.96 (35.4) and the worst 9.76 (28.8). Surprising though my mpg dropped slightly on a long (1000k) hwy drive ( at speeding ticket speeds tho). I am quite happy with this performance from the 5sp 1.8 squirrel pump up front. Best tank so far 609 km (48.5 litres)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Huff said:
The EVIC dash display mpg display is not very accurate. Measure at the pump instead. My EVIC display always reads about 3 mpg higher than what I actually measure at the pump.
So I may be getting worse mpg's then 20.6???:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
277 Posts
ok, no offense here but HOW MANY GAS MILEAGE THREADS CAN WE HAVE!!! please please please pick one and stick with it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
kdogg said:
I switched mine to show mpg's. Not too impressed with my 20.6 average...:mad:
That is US gallons- about 20% less than an imperial one. So add 20% to get a Miles per Cdn Gallon reading. (still, 24 is a bit low, but it all depends on driving habits, road grades, tire inflation, idling, ..... )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts